More
referral
Increase your income with Hive. Invite your friends and earn real cryptocurrency!

6700xt General Discussion

Not invalid, but stale share. So you need to mine on a pool that pays for stale share.

1 Like

I ditched the teamblackminer idea, the increase in mhs didn’t affect pool hashrate, got an increase in stale and invalid shares. Back to TRM.

Thank the gods. I read smart thoughts)
TeamRedMiner for AMD cards is the best solution.

1 Like

Okay, Ive been up more than 24 hours now and everything seems stable.

this is an old stereotype! this mammoth shit has been replaced by new, more productive miners with a lower commission.
you don’t drive old cars, don’t use old technologies, then why are you using old miners?
the developers of the new software are constantly improving something, but what did TRM do for the rx6x00 series? right, nothing!

What are your thoughts on GMiner vs TRM?
I’ve been using TRM forever but GMiner reports a higher hashrate, which I’ve previously read to be mostly correct, and charges a low dev fee.

Gminer lately made good steps in development of miner for AMD GPUs. But if you will measure power consumption than it will it liitle bit higher on Gminer vs TRM.

I got this info from one TG channel where blogger had test RX 6800 ( for all 6x00 results will be Β± the same).

before tune (Gminer)

tuned (Gminer)

tuned (TRM)

-50W on wattmeter. Yes, reported hashrate on Gminer will be shown higher. But you can do own test and look to average hashrate on pool after at least 24h will be more stable on TRM.

Yes so far I’m getting pretty good results. I will have to check with the wattmeter later on, and also check pool hashrate after some time. Here is my setup so far:

TRM:

GMiner:

4 Likes

any SoC VDDMax setting?

Yes for the 6800XT only I have SoC VDDMax = 850. It is a Sapphire Pulse.

1 Like

Those are my settings. Using TRM

SOC mV are between 870 and 920
GPU3 is realy bitchy

1 Like

My rig settings

2 Likes

SoC VDDMax: 1030mV

What is this error LA>22 and how to fix it?

what is your driver amd

Thank god for NBminer, it’s not crashing my rig completely, watchdog + algo hashrate control is a life saver. Wouldn’t buy AMD ever again. So much pain with them.

not work for me
ASUS ROG STRIX RX 6700 XT :pensive:

me too not work for me