More
referral
Increase your income with Hive. Invite your friends and earn real cryptocurrency!

6700xt General Discussion

Soc VDDMax: 1000 - 1070 - Try increasing/decreasing in 10mV intervals

prosperity, thank. I had noticed my card having spikes at 50 Mh/s. However, couldn’t get it to improve. I saw your post using TBminer, and gave it a try. I’m now getting over 49 (from 46) with about 100w (hive only shows 89W)

Happy to help.
But be careful, with this miner it is necessary to correctly select the pool and configure the -xintensity. better read the FAQ from the developer on github.

What Sapphire do you have? Nitro or Pulse?

if xintensity is the same intensity in the hive interface for t-rex, I set it to 37. Might do better, but haven’t played much with it

Hi all, i just recieved my new ASUS RX 6700 tx video cards but i am unable to make them work. They are not recognized under hiveos,the appear as ‘‘unknown GPU , unknown memory xxx-xxx-xxx’’. I also have other rigs with 580, 1660, 3060, 3070 card and always worked great, its the first time i face this issue. I have always runned my rigs under hive os and no issues but this time cards dont start. I even try to install one in a regular pc under window to see if it is read as regular video card but didnt start neither.

Any suggestion? thanks

Did you try install with new download HiveOS image? (latest) not upgrade from your running os.

thxs for you reply. I haven’t tried so far. where can i find the latest HiveOS image?

Latest HiveOS image you can find on HiveOS website.

Cap

Does anyone know if the 6700xt will ever be able to overclock the memory past 1075 like the 6600xt?

I am able to run my 6600xt at 1170 and gained 3MH from that, would be nice to do that on the 6700xt.

I also see on whattomine and other places people say the 6700xt can do 48mh but the best I can manage is 46.5mh due to the memory speed limitation? If I go over 1075 the speed reverts to like 800mhz.

Can you show me the amdtweaks that you use on Vega56 to get that hashrate? Thx

Card is in also in B-Mode

Radeon RX Vega 56 8176 MB Samsung HBM2

amdmemtweak --CL 20 --RC 37 --RP 11 --WR 13 --CWL 8 --FAW 12 --RAS 22 --REF 65535 --RFC 248 --RTP 5 --RRDL 5 --RRDS 3 --WTRL 9 --WTRS 4 --RCDRD 12 --RCDWR 12

here are some setting for reference 6700 XTs

Hands down my most efficient cards…

1 Like

You can reduce the memory voltage below 1250mv? I thought 1250 was the minimum?

1 Like

I guess you can

1 Like

I have mine at 1150core 637vdd

What are your numbers?

I think you cards are superior compared to the reference. This is the lowest I can go and stay stable. For me, NBminer gives the best numbers.

Try those settings, these are from a friend with reference cards. The SoC is on 850