More
referral
Increase your income with Hive. Invite your friends and earn real cryptocurrency!

6700xt General Discussion

I need 24 hours more, I’ve seen more invalid share and maybe a little less share then before ( but I think is because Vardiff)

Can you post full settings?

No way… are these the new watts using the new updated hive??

news?

Is that with the new 0.6-211@211029 update?

I keep upgrading as soon as hiveos drops new update, but I’ve seen increase of invalid share( never had before with those settings) and 5% less Hashrate on the pool… I will keep it 1 week just for be sure, but if remain like this I will go back to nbminer (47mh)

NBMiner (as PhoenixMiner also) shows overestimated hashrate values (look to average on pool not reported hashrate by miner).

The most optimal miner for AMD was and is TeamRedMiner.

seems hiveon has some issues, can’t be accurate on the reward, I will try in other pool to compare both miners,

I did have a crash last night, so i may have pushed one something too far. Time to start playing around again.

Are those settings stable?

I can’t say yet. Thats where Im currently at and testing stability.

Does anyone have stable settings below 90 watts for the 6700 XT reference card from AMD?
Thanks in advance.

Those are my settings right now, stable for the last 8 hours.
46,53@73W with TRM

My Problem are the other two 6700xt… i still cant overclock the memory, if so the card dies and the rig reboots…

Interesting you say that, my rig crashed at 2am uk time last night, not done it before either.

Interesting, teamblackminer doesn’t appear in the miners list to me. Do you see an increase in shares?

Edit: Managed to find it in the web version, but not in app. Will be testing reported vs pool shares.
First impression after running for 10 minutes: uses slightly more power than TRM, around 1-2w more per card. Raises reported mhs from 46.6 to ~49.

And the pool stats?

I was finding TBM not worth it at the moment. Even at very soft overclocks the software was reporting fantastic hashrate but CRAZY invalid shares at the pool… like greater than 50% invalid shares. Its still a work in progress. What they are doing looks really good but I can’t use it as it is.