More
referral
Increase your income with Hive. Invite your friends and earn real cryptocurrency!

6700xt General Discussion

Thank you, these temps look great but the cards are getting quite a low MH. Can you try one at my settings above and see a) is it stable for you? b) does it go crazy hot?

I am actually using gminer due to the lower fee.

thanks

Asrock Challenger 6700 XT

[stock bios]

1 Like

hows it doing?

just fine pretty much stable with nbminer no problems at all

also my assrock challenger 6700 xt

Hey, could you please tell me which miner are you running those OC settings, and how stable are they for you?

Ive been having problems with my 6700 XT QICK

Hi, I’m not much of an expert either. But I am using the attached Oc settings for my Rx 6700 xt cards. I haven’t had any problems for about a month. I am using teamredminer. hopefully it benefits your business. Good luck with.
Note: I change the Auto Fan setting from time to time. Between 40% and 60%.

1 Like

Hey firstly I would use the same over clock settings I have in the picture except my fan settings (which are auto), if this doesn’t work I would set up another miner and use team red miner just for the amd cards.

Once you set autofan settings you shouldn’t then need to change the fan speed in the settings, it should change on its own

1 Like

Your core is too low. You need atleast 1250mhz on core to have better hashrate.
And try phoenix miner

1 Like

This tip i got from internet was that core must be over 1250 for 6700xt to get good hashrate. Phoenixminer can go up to 47.3-.4. And use this commandline -clKernel 0 It will help alot.

How stable? I had used phoenix before, and stability couldn’t last for more that 6/7hs. Using same oc but different miner (TRM/T-Rex) got my self to pretty similar hash rate but long term stability.

Thx for sharing. This is the best I could manage to go without TRM reboot issues on my asrock challenger rig. 100% efficency, almost 3days of miner uptime.

NBMiner has worked for me, It has been stable overnight, im new to this so please check if everything is in order

Stable for 2-3 days, then GPU#3 dead with Red Team miner.

Mby riser issue, will change it in few days

That looks good to me,

I prefer team red miner only because I have had issues with other miners, I’ve found this to be rather stable

1-2 rejected by miner 0 in pool, no reboots, stays in 47.3 for over month now.

Try to rise cores to 1250 and see if it geta you over 47

Who use gigabyte gaming oc 6700xt? Can you share settings for this card?