More
referral
Increase your income with Hive. Invite your friends and earn real cryptocurrency!

6700xt General Discussion

Does anyone have any experience with an MSI Z390a Pro motherboard? I think its the motherboard that is giving me issues. I can use 4 of my rx6700xt’s but if I try to plug a 5th one in, none of them will mine. I can get them recognized by Hive but when the miner starts none of them work. I have tried with PhoenixMiner, RedTeamMiner, and Gminer. Again, HiveOS sees them but cant mine with them. Hive will just show all the cards with a driver error and says it cant read temps.

And you gave 4g decoding on? And pcie lanes set to 2.0 or 1.0?

Yes, 4g decoding is on and pcie set to 2.0 though i have tried 1.0 also. And obviously Im doing it on Hive. Im wondering if it would work on windows but im new to all of this and really dont like the idea of trying to setuyp windows to try it out.

you have 88w reported, from wall it is going to be around 120w real consumption, you can try to make it better by reducing max core voltages to 650 and make power limit -35

mine kepp saying low hash rate. i dont see any hash rate.

anyone havingg DEAD GPU error issues?

increase your core volage to 650

yes here, and it is always the same card

ya mine is a 6700xt reddevil,whats yours?
and are you running it in linux or windows?

im running on hiveos TRM, i also get invalid shares randomly (dont know what it is related)
mine is XFX 6700 xt

i took that card out of my mining rig and put it in my gaming comp, its been mining in windows with no issues

maybe it is OC problem or faulty riser

i think i might just build a windows rig for those cards,its weird how it does it a lot more the colder i get the room

ya this is really weird,if i keep the temp above 40 they do it maybe once a day but if they drop into the 30’s they start do it more and more

changed to NBminer and everything is running stable now 24h tested.

vramlariniz yanıyor oc ayar baska kullanın
bence

SWEET! let me know how it goes or if ya have any problems,im gonna try the same thing

running smooth, just power consumption is a little higher than TRM but just 3/4w per card so i dont worry
never get invalid shared, never get gpu detected dead

Can people that are running Asrock Challenger 6700 XT and Asrock Phantom Gaming D 6700 XT share with me their BIOS versions (and if you had a new bios the actual file) and settings?
Both of these cards reach crazy temps when run at 1150 core /700 vdd / 700 vddci /1260 mvdd / 1075 mem.
My bios versions are:
Challenger: 113-EXT800254-L04
Phantom: 113-EXT800230-L01

Running 6 challenger (non-OC edition) here, I’ve tried almost every OC (using TRM-NB) I found here, but none gave me at least these many hours of stability, so at minimum I’ve found my base entry point for overclocking… Temps looks ok, dk if i they can do it better though.

Gotta setup a 6700 brand mixed. (x2 XFX, x2 MSI mech, x2 Asrock challenger OC edition) will update what I manage to do there too.

Regarding temps, the only card that I found shitty about it was a 3 cooler gigabyte I’m currently using on my gaming setup.