More
referral
Increase your income with Hive. Invite your friends and earn real cryptocurrency!

6700xt General Discussion

did you try TeamRedMiner?

I did originally but wanted to have them all under one miner, back to the old set up now.

This is my mixed AMD rig. The Vega 56 is a 64 flashed. I never had issues with the 6700XT.
Now its time to get the temps down. I am sure soon enough there will be a BIOS mod for the 6700XT so it can do what its really capable of. The dual fan Sapphire is only $780 at New Egg so you can actually get them. The downtime for this rig was me testing MTP mining, the 6700XT performed badly in MTP (~2MHs) where my 2060 Supers were getting 3MHs. Yes, the miner uptime is low but I have run this prior to MTP testing for over 24HRs with no rejects/invalid.

you can save 20 watts on your 6700xt and reduce the heat output if you use the right settings

these are my 6700xt settings

1 Like

Testing this now.
Any tips on the Vega mem heat?

Temp dropped to 58 degrees and power dropped 25 watts. MHs dropped to 43.77. I think I will keep it like this as its more efficient, thanks for the tip! Maybe once we can BIOS MOD them we can get 50MHs out of this same config.

Hi sorry I have no experience with Vega graphics cards, I used team red miner and get 46.5mh off each card, tried other miners and they don’t seem to work as well as team red miner with my cards.

1 Like

I have MSI 6700xt. What is hash rate and power usage?

Radeon RX 6700 XT 12272 MB ¡ ASUS

Samsung GDDR6 ¡ 115-D512BS0-100

46.59 MH

49°

58°

36%

83watts

It is dissipating 110W. How to reduce power dissipation.

This is amazing!! 170W just on our test rig. Thanks.

Is GPU1 (AMD/ATI) a reference card? the memory temp is really high against the rest?

Hi,
Burn out this card… Put fan speed on it.!!!

you can try to increase MVDD slightly for PowerColor 42MH, it should catch up others 46

I am using teamredminer and here are my results.

I didn’t hit the 47 m/h however, it is running at 88W. Thats a win in my book

2 Likes

I couldn’t understand what you mean from the English translation program. But if you said something about electricity money. Electricity is not a problem for me :smiley:

I have avrage hashrate of 47.4mh/s and 88watts from wall. Using phoenix miner.

I will have to give Phoenix miner a go. thanks for the info. Will you share your settings for your 6700xt?

Im using windows at the moment for this card, works better but settings in radeon are voltage 708, low core mhz 500 high 1300mhz, max voltage at 1200.
Memory all the way and fast timings. Fans are at 60% around 45 temps and power limit untouched.
Used more power tool to change core and memory voltages to 600 check video from youtube helps alot.