More
referral
Increase your income with Hive. Invite your friends and earn real cryptocurrency!

6700xt General Discussion

ok so i tried your setting on GPU 0 and 1,GPU 0 is a reddevil and GPU1 is a hellhound,GPU2 is also a reddevil still set to previous settings

1 Like

For some reason the power color ones are running slightly higher on power. I haven’t been able to get that one to go down at all. The other ones though are much more flexible.

Thanks for sharing :+1: First time ive played with SoC VDDmax settings

When I applied SoC to ASUS card(GPU 2) it crashed the rig ,so guess its a bit like your Red Devil card. I had to change Flight Sheet to TeamRed miner then back to nbminer to get card hashing again.

Also noticed HiveOS now show card as “Radeon RX 6700/6700 XT” just like the screenshot “Radeon RX 6600 XT”.

Will tinker with the Soc setting on my 6600 cards over the weekend.

I didn’t tinker hard enough on the red devil card but maybe a higher soc will stabilize them. Just trial and error at this point because there’s not alot of info out. I’ll keep up posting my findings.

I have a problem with two of my 6700xt cards (gpu4/5) as soon I want to oc the mem the cards die and the rig restarts…
I disabled everything on my MoBo what isn’t needed and put the pcie on 1x but it didn’t help. Any idea why or how I can oc?

ya if you scroll up im having the same issue with 1 of my 6700xt reddevils

Can you share oc settings for power color red devil?

any update on how SOC voltage adjustments help the 6600?

So it depends on the Motherboard/CPU if I can overclock the both cards?

GPU 0 and GPU2 are both red devils,iv had nothing but trouble from the red devils and i would NOT recommend buying those cards :stuck_out_tongue: but the hellhounds have been absolutely wonderful and haven’t had a single problem with them, go figure lol

2 Likes

no you just setup different flight sheets for them

1 Like

If I set your settings, MH is decreasing to 17 18 Mh. I only receive 46.4 with this setting. Nitro+ is the best :slight_smile: Power is too low, hash rate is approxiemetly 47.

Just fyi, if I compare @Seje 47.06 MH at 89w vs. @fitchmister315 46.40 MH at 80w, I get .66 ETH for an add’l 9w at 13 cents kwh. This actually is a 2 cent profit. So, though there is almost no difference but its still positive income for the extra wattage to increase MH a little bit.

Just fyi bc I was curious.

Feel free to let me know if this is wrong. Just put the difference into whattomine.com

Hi all guys, tomorrow I install my first 6700xt (founders edition version), it will be company with 2 rtx 3080, I have seen several videos on youtube that bring the 6700xt to a power of 80/85. Are there any simple overclocking values ​​to set? Or are there any changes to be made to the bios?

Hi, beautiful results, today I install the 6700xt reference for the first time, to get 83w have you made some changes to the bios or made other changes with windows? Or did you just set the overclocking values ​​you wrote?

Hi. Just what you see in the SS. No mods of any kind.

Well this was rather annoying, I have 3 x 6700xt and 1 x og 3060ti mining on team red miner and t-rex miner, everything was perfect with them but my stale shares were climbing to 2%, I decided to try a new miner, one 6700xt wouldn’t mine on NBMINER so I tried GMINER, turned out much better, hardly any stale shares and was on a harder difficulty for shares, then midnight last night when I was asleep the thing just stopped and starting for no bloody reason. Lost a full night and now im back to teamred and trex…

what brand of 6700xt?

I have 2 as rock Challenger pro 6700xt which run fine the issue one is a Asus tuf 6700xt, it won’t run on nbminer and I did notice it had a dag issue on I started gminer