More
referral
Increase your income with Hive. Invite your friends and earn real cryptocurrency!

6700xt General Discussion

Can I get better than this Hashrate (43.35 MH/s) for my 6700XT? Using Teamredminer. Appreciate any help.

Where do you set VDD/ VDDCI? Thx

Yes, you can get up to 46.5 Mh/s, from personal experience. Try to halve the memory clock, from 2150 to 1075. On Linux the values are halved compared to Windows.

Must be -
hiveOS - 0.6-209
Driver - 20.40 (5.11)
Miner - nbminer v39.1
OC Setting -

and u may have 47mh/s

1 Like

theres my settings,the 1st 2 are hellhounds and the 2nd 2 are red devils

I tried all the setting here you guys suggested, both with hellhound and red devil , even each card working alone , is one week that i am loosing my time, i have 200 gpu and i never had such kind of issues … even with stock settings that mining at 30mh the miner restart every few hours … it goes zero hash for a few minutes then restart … i am using phoenix 5.5c that i the only one that know the 6700xt …
Now i am starting to try other miners , startinf with NBminer .
really hope the problem is from phoenixminer … i will update you in a few hours.

2 Likes

I have 6 rx 6700 xt cards. I am using teamredminer. I haven’t had any problems for a week.

consistent hashrates?i just threw one of my 6700’s in a diff ri with a Tb-360 pro 2.0 motherbourd and im getting another 1.5MH from my card,MB’s have that much of a effect of the hashrate?

Could be motherboard, ram, cpu effect.

ever see this error?

[Issue Solved]: Error was due to faulty RAM stick, even though it was new. It started working when I replaced it with another RAM.

Also, Simple Mining OS would run up to 3 GPUs and would give the segmentation error if any more GPUs were added. Rave OS behaved like Hive OS and gave the segmentation fault error without being able to run even a single GPU.

Hope this helps!

1 Like

It can be VDD 650, try higher values 680 or 700, only on gpu 1

Changed with NBminer and now is perfect, 4 hours without errors, with the damn phoenix it never worker more than 1/2 hours …
god bless NBminer !! damn Phoenix miner!

3 Likes

Try these settings.

2 Likes

SO I TOOK ALL THE CARDS OFF THE B450 ASROCK BOURD AND PUT THEM ON A BIOSTAR tb360 PRO AND I HAVNT HAD THAT ERROR YET

so its a diff MB and CPU and ram

I figured I would post my results and help others out but I found a way to get most of them in the sub 80s to high 70 watt ranges.

2 Likes

1 Like

Ignore the 6900 it was still tuning through team red miner. GPU 1 is a Red Devil and doesn’t like any SOC adjustment so I leave that at 0. Results may very for others.

is GPU1 a reddevil?

1 Like