More
referral
Increase your income with Hive. Invite your friends and earn real cryptocurrency!

6700xt General Discussion

1 Like

I getting 47MH on nbminer and 93W, 0 invalid or reject shares

4 Likes

Thanks for sharing your OC, works very well. my gpus are running at 46.4 mh/s ~ 46.5 mh/s with a power draw of 85w ~ 90w.

I am using team red miner if anyone is interested.

1 Like

Hi Everyone,
Iā€™m new to mining and stuck with a problem canā€™t seem to get out of. Im trying to build a rig with 8 Sapphire 6700XT cards running on hive OS. The worker is unable install any miner, I tried phoenix, teamred, nbminer, etc.
It keeps saying ā€œsegmentation faultā€. Have tried flashing the USB multiple times. Have attached the log screenshot for reference. Any help will be appreciated.

Maybe itā€™s because you are using version 0.6-208. You could try to update to 0.6-209.

itā€™s most likely because you are using a usd stick instead of a ssd. If you donā€™t have an ssd the try a hdd, usd sticks are not reliable.

Hi somebody help?
6700xt dont work
my image is the last
0.6-209@210831
tks

miner ?
what is your voltage configuration ?

Hi try.
TMR,NbMIner, LolMInerā€¦
voltage hi try stock and oc
i try to a direfent OS
The problem is, the 6700Xt is " Unknown " you se in print?
tks

Can someone help me with this madnessā€¦? :smiley: I tried a lot of OC, but with every OC iā€™m getting 43 @ 162W. Thatā€™s terribleā€¦
Tried Team Red Miner and nbminer, but still no luck.
Drivers version 20.40 (5.11.0701)

try this setup,let me know how it works

Same :frowning:

try my setting i getting 47mh on nbminer
CORE 1285
VDD 650
VDDCI 730
MVDD 1270
MEM 1075

Still nothing :frowning:

try an older stable version (not downgrade), 203 or 205 Hive OS Images Historical Releases

Hello! Maybe problem in riser? I have MSI MECH too, this is what Iā€™ve got. GMiner v.2.66

1 Like

pool ethermine
miner nbminer 39.2,
Stale %0 or %1

This happens when your Kernel isnā€™t the latest version.
Can you please take a screenshot of your kernel and OS version

I just find out my issueā€¦ For some weird reasons, OC settings are not applied even when i receiving green success message :smiley: great UX, hiveOS.
NVM, now, iā€™m trying to figure out why only thing that changing is FANā€¦

Guys, i just figure it out that OC bugā€¦
After replacing new hiveOS image everything works correctly. This command saved me, lol:
exec hive-replace -y --stable

So now results are pretty cool

2 Likes