More
referral
Increase your income with Hive. Invite your friends and earn real cryptocurrency!

6700xt General Discussion

Hi, what is the best miner for 6700xt and OC setting

1 Like

Hi,
Thanks for sharing the config details. Hopefully the machine is stable.
Which miner & version are you using in flight sheet?
Thanks

1 Like

this is what i have,the 1st 2 are hellhounds and the 2nd 2 are red devils.if you have a better setup please share :slight_smile:

3 Likes

Hi @Svensmokavich, @V1n0th, @scubammx , @divyansh0206 I am using rx 6700 xt too. my electricity consumption per card is around 87w. I am outside now. I would be happy to share the photos of the cards as soon as possible.

Which miner algorithm used

useing teamredminer

@Svensmokavich, @V1n0th, @scubammx , @divyansh0206 I hope that will be useful

1 Like

what’s your MH with those setting?and what cards exactly are those?

Between 46.54 -45.90

what cards exactly and why are some 1260 MVDD and some are 1270?

I’m not an expert, but you can look at factors such as Mh hash power, temperatures, electricity consumption, etc. and adjust accordingly.

ya this is my 1st rig,i dont understand much yet,just trying to learn:) what cards you have?

I’m trying to learn too. It’s only been 2 weeks. All Rx 6700 xt

I’m also new and only have 6700 xt reference card on my rig, but for some reason the hashrate will drop to zero after a while with no reason, I’ve tried teamredminer and NBminer, both with no luck. I’m on the second latest HiveOS, and I install the latest amd driver 19.50-967956-ubuntu-18.04 .

Below is a screenshot of what how it is now:

Can someone shed some light for me please

And this is my settings on the card

1 Like

ya i get the same every once in a while,also get a dead GPU warning on 1 GPU about once a day or so i havnt figured out why it does that yet

on the other hand, I have a 5700xt running with teamredminer on my main windows pc, and it is a lot less confusing and less fluctuation.

By the way, is there a specific AMD driver I should use?

ya i have no idea im just useing the lastest drivers

Hi @qualizon I’m not an expert either, but my settings are as follows. I hope you can solve your problem, good luck

remove the soc vddmax