More
referral
Increase your income with Hive. Invite your friends and earn real cryptocurrency!

6700xt General Discussion

Try maybe my oc.
It’s running without problems.
SoC 960

2 Likes

Ok, how much do you have consumption of electricity with this OC? I musted set power limit to 120W because without any OC setting I have temepratures about 80C and fans go on 100%.

46.5mh@76w
Fan sits @28%
Temps core 43° mem 54°
I have autofan on for all my cards set at 78° Max For the mem

I used your setting and there is result:

I wonder if the stability of the rig will improve.

1 Like

You have to upgrade the OS!
Driver version is 5.9 you need 5.11 then the power consumption goes down.
Command: hive-replace -y —stable
Then update

1 Like

Perfect! After I made update AMD driver I got your numbers. :slight_smile: Thanks!

6 Likes

Does anybody can help me with my second 6700 xt?
https://forum.hiveos.farm/t/rig-crashes-as-soon-mem-oc-changes/47682?u=maahhnian

hi, I have rx570 8gb and rx 6700xt video cards. But I can’t run two cards at the same time in hiveos. If I put 6700 xt first, rx 570 cards don’t work. First of all, if I install the rx 6700 ones, this time the rx 570s do not work. I think it’s a driver conflict. How can I solve this problem?

A20.40

2 Likes

What are you currently OC setting? Have you updated hiveOS and driver to 5.11? I used your settings and everything was cool!

2 Likes

1 Like

Sapphire are very hot atm

1 Like

The card in the first row is set with the above Oc values. Thanks to those who contributed

2 Likes

Looks like your motherboard is so old. Did you check the cards if they work in Windows? May you need to try to update the motherboards BIOS or to change something in the settings.
My rig works fine with a mix of RX 470 RX 5700 and RX 6700.

hallo, i have the “unknows gpu” , i have power color red devil 6700xt , and the latest OS, i tried several phoenix miner anr teamredminer but nothing , the gpu dont start mining and the data is missing ,can someone help ?

1 Like

finally installing Beta 0.6-208@210818 solved the issue…

2 Likes

You need to update your dirvers/oc
Use Command: hive-replace -y —stable

1 Like

hallo, some of you have settings for 6700xt hellhound power color ? i cannot rind a stable setup…

1 Like

hello guys, i’m going to buy some amd rx 6700 xt but I don’t know which model is the best. Which one should I get the PowerColor Red Devil AMD Radeon RX 6700 XT 12GB GDDR6 or the Sapphire NITRO+ AMD Radeon RX 6700 XT GAMING OC 12GB GDDR6 (i get them for the same price but i need to choose between)

1 Like