More
referral
Increase your income with Hive. Invite your friends and earn real cryptocurrency!

6700xt General Discussion

The vega 64 GPUs are a pain to get them to run stable. Was using Phoenix earlier but then the miner decided to either crash or keeps on generating errors on one of the vega GPUs. Not sure if NBMiner is good with Vega 64s or not. might try it later.

Make sure to update hiveos to lattest, as long as it has fixed some bugs with AMD family

can you share your full OC setting? i need for powercolor

Just click on image, there are full OC settings.

CORE: 1150
VDD: 670
VDDCI: 700
MEM: 1074

im using your config with teamredminer 0.83 still got 119w

Do you have latest stable version of AMD drivers on Hiveos? A 20.40 (5.11.0701)

I made a separate thread for this issue but figured Iā€™d also post here.

Since the most recent OS upgrade (0.6-206@210723) my 6700xtā€™s arenā€™t mining. Rig has become super unstable too. Hereā€™s a screenshot of the dashboard, I tried to mess with the overclocks and match the recent settings people have posted in attempt to get it to work which doesnā€™t seem to have any affect on their ability to mine.

Really hope someone can help. Downgrading to the previous 3 versions of the OS instead of current has not solved the issue.

Edit: Seems to be an issue with Pheonixminer. I was able to mine again with Nanominer although I might be 2 or 3 MH lower overall with that miner. Better than having 3 cards down.

may be you can try mining your 6700s with teamredminer?

best is to create a mixed flight sheet.

t-rex for nvidia
team red miner for amd

1 Like

Changing miner to NBminer will fix the problem.

Hey guys, I just wanted to share with you what Iā€™m getting:

Using NBminer

1 Like

Hi. Change the version of phoenixminer to 5.5C

1 Like

it same with me. all my rx6700 xt didnā€™t start mining. do you have found solution?

I had the same problem with my RX6700ā€™s but was told to downgrade Phoenixminer to V5.5c. I chose v5.5c in the flight sheet. Now all cards on my rig are mining, but the rig is unstable, and sometimes, I get invalid shares.
Today Phoenixminer released a new beta version V5.7b of the miner with Implemented full hardware control for AMD RX6900/6800/6700 cards under Linux. I hope we will get it available in few days into HIVEOS too, and it will run better and stable.

Yes itā€™s the mining program thatā€™s the issue, I switched from Pheonixminer to Nanominer, running stable ever since.

Might try a mixed flight sheet this weekend as suggested above

The best for mix rig is lolMinerā€¦
With nbMiner you will have lot of Watts consumption. Nbminer hasnā€™t got good Watts kernels. T-Rex and TRM have got 1% Fee compared to lolMiner with 0.7%ā€¦ so the deicision is easy

Hiveos version ?

Request to get the screenshot of eth settings, thank you very much! I wish you a happy life

Hi,
I would have loved to but i donā€™t have these cards in the same settings anymore, its in a different rig on simpleminingOS which i will share but the only way you can get very close to 48 is to have it on windows with fast timing and use phoenix miner.

hope this helps.

2 Likes

Did you change the soc VDDMax? My RX 6700 XT wont below to 110 watt :frowning:

which miner do you use and hiveos version?