More
referral
Increase your income with Hive. Invite your friends and earn real cryptocurrency!

6700xt General Discussion

PhoenixMiner

Because it might cool down youre memory and core temps so the GPU is not working as hard!! Have you tried it ?

Did anyone notice after overclocking it takes very long time for the results (hashrate) to change / build up ?

I have to wait for 10-20min before I see the final result of OC settings…

With my geforce gpus it’s usually within 1min. Anyone know if this is normal or if I can speed it up somehow?

Can you share your oc settings screen? I guess you are not using hiveos. which program which miner? Can you elaborate a little on your settings please?

1 Like

PhoenixMiner version ? hiveos version ?

vram is too high?

Is that SoC Frequency setting specific to TeamRedMiner? I’m using Gminer and I don’t see that in my OC settings

I am not sure why you don’t see it probably the card doesn’t support it or you may be on an older version of hiveOS.

I can confirm that for Ethereum it doesn’t make much difference, but on other ethash coins it brings down the power and has similar effect on the ERGO.

Hi, I have issues with my RX 6700’s.
After they were worked with no major issues for a week, last night they stopped hashing and my system started rebooting every few minutes. I ran the rig without them in the morning, but now to get them running again, I had to downgrade phoenixminer from 5.6d to 5.5c. The developers stated 5.6d is a stable version with new kernels for RX 6700 and should perform better than 5.5c. Isn’t it?
Also, all of my other cards run with stable hashrates without flustration but RX6700’s hashrates and power vary by 2-3 points from almost 48 to lower’s 45. Why they can’t stabilize like the other ones?

im running both nvidia and amd cards with my 6700xt, im running phoenixminer 5.5c and it gives me invalid shares after a while. Never got the 5.6d to even work.

Good afternoon everyone, I came to share the current overclock configuration I’m using, both have been running for about 1 month with no problems, XFX is a SPEEDSTER MERC319 and PowerColor is a HellHound, I’m using the hiveos-0.6-203 version, the Miner software is Team Red Miner, despite having a hashrate of about 47MH / s in PhoenixMiner it had many invalid shares, so I chose to stick with Team Red Miner, which so far has no invalid shares.

2 Likes

I had some invalid shares at the beginning too but solved them by getting a step back on the memory settings.

ypu can still lower down the wattage of the hellhound to about 117 to 118. not much but it will be in the long run. i have the same card

1 Like

Hi…My first Rig :grinning:
Has been running about 60 hours through TeamRedMiner, 99.52% Accepted Ratio

Any advice on Overclock settings or any videos to learn is appreciated.

Thanks

Where do you get your accepted ratio from? miner side or pool side?

Screenshot 2021-06-28 at 10.13.20

Should I be looking elsewhere?

Copied some overclock settings from other posts

Will keep looking and tinkering

Mine has been running since Friday morning and these are my accepted shares on the miner side. I’m running 3 x 6700 and one 3060ti which is mining ergo.

Nice ratio :+1:

1 Like

I got a better OC with this specs and mining with nbminer

2 Likes

Thanks for posting ive got these

2 Likes