More
referral
Increase your income with Hive. Invite your friends and earn real cryptocurrency!

6700xt General Discussion

Based on your photo, those two cards have 1000mhz memory try to set some oc to get it to 1074 like the others. If its still doesnt work swap slots or risers

Core is too low, try to set to 1250 to 1350 and remove your undervolts. Set power limit to 130

Same Result…

Are you exceeding 4 GPU’s? I’ve run into a Motherboard setting on the x470/x570’s that restricts power after 4 Gpu’s. It took me awhile to find the setting to correct it. I kept wondering why when i added a card another one would stop working.

Anyone run into issues with the ASROCK 6700XT challenger temp? the one I have sits at 72 degrees gpu & 76 mem. I’ve added kyrtonaut thermal paste and new extreme temp pads. I have it clocked down to 1150 core/680 vdd 85% fan I can’t think of anything else to do other than upgrade the fans.

Try to reboot and/or a different miner. Im using nbminer the latest version

Set MVDD to somewhere around 1200-1250. Dropped my mem temps by 20C.

1 Like

If you want 47 MHs you need to use GMiner, or use Windows to get fast memory timings.

That did it, dropped it down to 47 degrees. thx a bunch.

Finally I got this while changing the settings

0.6-203@210608

Hi Guys - Does anyone know how to OC the memory on these 6700xt’ past 1074mhz?? Thanks

Help needed! I wonder why my GPU0 is always underperforming other 6800 GPUs. It was hashing at around 61 Mh, but after I added GPU6 the performance of GPU0 deteriorated. AI also notice that when I changed the OC setting for one GPU, others got impacted too. Any thoughts?

do u have some modded bios?

1 Like

Torment to get 47Mh/s off the card? ~0.6 Mh/s on card at 30W? I think it’s a little expensive

1 Like

Maybe try raising your fan speeds to 40 - 50 %… You might lose a little MH but you also might drop a lot of power consumption!!

I am done buying 6700’s after the crappy hash rates they get.
They should be equal to what 3070’s hash at.

What miner do you use?

How power can decrease when fan speed increase ? It`s impossible.