More
referral
Increase your income with Hive. Invite your friends and earn real cryptocurrency!

32-33 mh/s - rx 580/570

did you use ubermix 3.1 or 3.2 for the GPU mod? i guess you are with 3.2 ?

Good, for my taste. The best are the RX570 with Micron Memory.

1 Like

you are burning too much power for that. using the GPU to the max is not OK you know. and raise teh fan keep cards below 70-65C

1 Like

is it only for micron vrams ? or ?

Hi,
I cannot get more than 29.90MH, also I have a lot of invalid hashes… Any idea for improving?

The bios is MOD with “One Click Timing Patch” with PolarisEditor 1.7.5

thanks

try with polaris bios editor 1.7.4 and ubermix 3.2 timings. then test with your OC settings.

The settings I uploaded is the default bios with “One Click Timing Patch” with PolarisEditor 1.7.5.

What is Ubermix 3.2 timings? How to apply them?

Try default bios and 1.7.4 version pbe and you will see.

the bios I wrote and which I post the results is made with pbe 1.7.5, does the version make any difference?

Since it doesnt offer ubermix 3.1 and the 3.2 and 3.3 i guess they have disabled it in your version

I have tried version 1.7.4 and do not see anything about ubermix… When I click on “One Click Timing Patch” it just asks me “Do you want faster timing?”, either I click Yes or NO, there is no ubermix anywhere

Faster timings ubermix 3.1 you click no and then it should ask you do you want uber mix 3.2 if you hit no you get ubermix 3.3

After clicking “No” I just get a prompt that he detected samsung memories and that will apply slower timings… after that just ask me to buy Pro version

Alright try with the slower timings then. Your memory has one letter difference than mine and ubermix is not for it i guess. If it doesnt work good with fast. Try slower timings.

With slower timings seems to give fewer invalid shares (2 or 3 per hour)… however it keeps under 29MH

Post the OCs again

Here are the OCs…

I think you have a problem with this card. It takes too much power for these settings. Try with 1200 core clock and 880 core voltage.

a bit better…

150 invalid shares isnt too good. Try these settings…

1150-1180 core clock
850 core voltage
800 Memory controller voltage
2100 Memory clock
Aggressive undervolting ON
amdmemtweak --REF 30.