More
referral
Increase your income with Hive. Invite your friends and earn real cryptocurrency!

32-33 mh/s - rx 580/570

Hello, I am new to mining. I have a full rig of mixed amd rx 4x0 and rx 5x0 cards. The best I can get is 29/30 mh. As far as I was told/recall all the cards have been bios flashed. Could do with the extra bit of mh

Sorry maybe basic question… where do you enter the REF 30 parameter? thanks a lot!

Bottom of the GPU overclocking window:
Image 11-30-21 at 1.20 PM

Image 11-16-21 at 9.38 PM

Thanks!!!

you are using too high core voltage settings for your cards. First make all RX 470 and RX 580 cards with memory controller voltage 800 and remove the memory voltage setting because it doent work on those cards.
GPU 0 RX 470 - try with core voltage 850 and then reduce with 5 or 10 to see when it will crash. after crashing increase just with 5 or 10 and see if it runs stable. 900 core voltage is too high for this 1100 core clock, its not needed. you will reduce the watts used by doing what i suggest.
GPU1 RX 570 - increase memory clock to 2100 , reduce core voltage to 850. and do what i first suggested to all cards.
GPU 2 RX 580 - 1200 core clock 850 core voltage 2150-2200 mem clock.

basically for the RX 570/580 cards you must put around 1150 core clock and 850 core voltage. Mem clocks are like 2100-2200. Samsung Memory ending with letters FB if they are modded with uber mix timings 3.2 can do 2150 mem clock,

2 Likes

Thank you so mcuh will make the changes and follow your guidelines. This forum is very helpful

Hi all, iam looking for good settings for my sapphire rx580 8gb samsung. in windows i had 32,5mh now only 29,5.

these where my settings in phoenixminer.
-hstats 1 -vmr 25 -mt 1 -cclock 1230 -mclock 2220 -gt 55 -cvddc 870 -mvddc 870 -tt 50 -dagrestart 1 -rvram -1 -eres 0

any help is appreciated

Thank you for this advice. Flashed the 570 now to uber mix 3.2 and getting 31.5 mh with the changes you suggested. I wanted to know what the difference between uber mix timings were and how do I know which ones to use? I have all the cards running on ubermix 3.1. Do I just flash all on ubermix 3.2 or is there a specific reason to use one over the other?

Hi guys, I am completely new in mining… I have 570 8gb Sapphire with Samsung memory - I have (hopefully) flashed the BIOS, running ove 30Mhs but the watts consumption is around 100 w. My stable setting is like on the picture. Do you have any advice what to do? Thanks in advance…

these uber mixes are for samsung memory. Uber mix 3.1 is more demanding. thats why on samsung memory ending in FB i am using 3.2 which is better for this kind of memory. with ubermix 3.1 you cant go over 2090 memory clock, with 3.2 2150.

1 Like

here is what you can do.

set all core clocks 1150 , then remove the DPM states ( core states and memory states ).
Then put all core voltages to 850 and memory controller voltages to 800. test if you can run the cards with 2090 or 2100 memory clock.

if they are all working correctly after these settings. you can try to lower the core voltage by 5 every step until some gpu crashes and then you increase it 5 and check again if its stable.

Hi @rkulov First of all thank you for all the help you provide. I have a rx 570 xfx rig and after working for about 2 or three days, different gpu starts to give invalid share until there comes a time when I have to restart. Any recommendation. I have all the gpu with mod bios.

Any better settings for this rig to get more MH/s?

very strange. you settings are kinda passive. i mean you can up a bit the core clocks to atleast 1150. if you want to keep them i think you can run with 850 core voltage on the cards. Why dont you sent also memory controller voltage to 800.

try with higher memory clocks.
you can try also with lowering the core voltages.

Dears can anyone help me to understand how to reduce temp & power utilization of my RX580 Samsung memory without loosing much hashrate.

Note: i am already using Polaris undervolting tweaker under advance config.
amdmemtweak --REF 30

Hi, thanks for directing me to the way… but I am not sure I got the point of ubermix - it is a programme or just a “formula”? is there any… ehm manual for dummies? Thanks…

I didn’t understood well. What should I do? I already tried different clocks, but system is unstable. I modded BIOS with one click Polaris 3 program.

anyone have settings for a msi rx580 8gb gaming edition (red accents on card)?

Hello everyone.
I have Asrock RX570 8G phantom, with 3 memory types: samsung, hynix, micron (reported by PolarisBiosEditor).
Using hiveos undervolt, I can acquire 31.x MH hashrate, but can’t reduce the wattage. The best I can get is 107w, while I saw many ones in this thread can down to 80w with 31~32Mh hashrate.
Tried many undervolt profile and applied one-click bios patch of PolarisBiosEditor too, still no help.