More
referral
Increase your income with Hive. Invite your friends and earn real cryptocurrency!

1660s Hynix 37mhs

consegue me enviar, o programa que vc fez e a bios e os comandos ??

i do have 11 plait cards 10 flashed perfect and the last one stuck on 32, i tried again and again no use still 32, i do have colorful also Hynix still no chance, should i tried on windows ?

Igual eu, tenho outra rig e ta do mesmo jeito que a sua.

2 Likes

我也是同样的问题,刷palit版本,算力能到35.6M,但是极其不稳定 。linux下,可能几分钟就重启内核了。

降低显存的频率, 总会稳定的

What rom did you use for the Colorful? Have you tried both the MSI and Palit roms?

Aki apresenta esse erro, pode me ajudar ??

1 Like

Conseguir fazer, deu trabalho… Todas pny com 1 fan…

1 Like

I found it very unstable does anyone have it stable ? It’s keep crushing every hour and showing errors in hive, can someone confirm it ?

1 Like

yes i did tried both but nothing works, any good idea ?

use palit rom, and lower memory clock. it will be stable if you lower it enough.

yes i did its much better i kept the core 1030 and mem 2150 no pl now getting 35 and 34 if i want them stable 37 should i increase the memo little bit and check if they are stable or not ? i do have hynix color ful i tried to change the bios there is no luck with hive os VBIOS.

Palit BIOS works on Asus Dual OC.

Works is well on EVGA SC Ultra.

Works better than MSI one on MSI Ventus XS OC.

Works is well on ZOTAC Twin Fan.

Work is well on Gigabyte OC 6G.

2 Likes

Finally the colorful battleax 1660s running steady at 900MHz video memory clock and 1050MHz core clock for 48hours.

Wish someone came up with a way how to flash on HiveOS. I dont have access to Windows machine unfortunately, other than laptop :frowning:

for those who still have crashing issues, I suggest you turn on hashrate watchdog, and you and read the miner message at reboot, and identify which card is crashing. Then decrease memory clock by 100. You will get a stable state shortly.

1 Like

Awesome job!

Hi, thank you for your suggestions.
My issue might not directly related to this topic, but occasionally one of my GPU cause ‘gpu temp not found’ message and reboot.
I wanted to figure out which GPU is having this error, but if I enable hashrate watchdog, am I able to obtain the log showing which GPU is having error?
I’d be very appreciate if you can share me screen capture of hashrate watchdog setting.

Nice! Would you mind sharing your OC settings, please? Did you use the Palit rom?

兄弟加我QQ 420684470 麻烦给我一个bios可以吗?