More
referral
Increase your income with Hive. Invite your friends and earn real cryptocurrency!

The new RX6600 (tested)

Try 418 (Mhz) and 772 (mV) if it will run. Otherwise up mV to 790.

Reboot after the changes.

901 works for me but something goes wrong hasrate is not visible - is zero in the log. I will try restore settings and reboot again.

yeah, I only have one of the XFXs that run those settings, the MSIs seem fine though.

small progress it needs some more investigation - more reboots :slight_smile:

Memory voltage is too low, try in the 1100 to 1160 range

790 / 795 is perfect with the RX 6600 XT too, but after hours of testing I found out that is affecting mining performances on the pool (5% and more), so SoC VDDmax in my opion should not used unless you have a RX 6800 XT that wastes a lot of power and needs advanced settings.

If you set correctly core and memory voltage you lower power consumption without affecting the share per minute ratio on the pool:

If it’s not stable or with higher power consumpion is a silicon lottery matter, you can’t fix it

My current settings.

Continuing the discussion from The new RX6600 (tested):

Hello, I’m mining in Japan.I don’t understand English very well, but I’m accumulating data with reference to everyone’s opinions.
I have purchased and experimented with the RX6600 that can be purchased in Japan.
Difficult to save power and operate stably;;

1 Like

Great values!
What miner do you use?

Hi! I’m using Team Blackminer.

I try all ! but max is 28.98 mhs

Thank you for your post budy, with your setting I am was able to increase hash rate and looks stable.

Hi all,

Any suggest for an OC on a 6600 but Micron?

Thx!!

1 Like

Hi Jays, have you tried some setting as is for Hynix and Samsung? and what miner did you tried. I started mining last week with LoLminer until today and now I use TeamBlackminer…

I received micron today too, trying to test it

Hi, since yesterday when i set the “new” parameters and change the miner then I have “lots” of invalid shares. Any idea what should I need to improve?

I did but the rig go off…

I found some article where was written “The fact that Micron speaks explicitly of 16Gb / s (16GHz) chips is also a bit strange, while the Radeon RX 6600 released in the fourth quarter (which should be covered by Micron’s memory) uses only 14GHz chips.”…but in other speaks about 18GHz…

try command “amd-info” here is visible available values

amdcovc and amdmeminfo are useful

1 Like