More
referral
Increase your income with Hive. Invite your friends and earn real cryptocurrency!

Settings KASPA?

Does this settings run stable?

It works stably for me

1 Like

I tryed it and it works very well for me, too.
Do you have any good overclockings for the 6600XT?

Those are my 6700XT settings (lolminer/ETC+ KASPA, refference cards watercooled). My goal was to find the best settings for 2200 Mhz on the core and keep the ETC hashrate maximised. I was able to decrease the power consumption by annother 5 watts with more aggressive but slightly unstable settings. If you won the silicon lottery you can prob decrease all power settings by annother 20 mV. One of my cards is a dud :slight_smile: and I don´t want to invest the time to set up each card. I hope this can help you as a good starting point…

my settings works stable (Sapphire 6600xt samsung memory)

SoC Frequency 0
SoC VDDmax 0

Hello All, anyone running on Vega 64. Bunch of them is on the way, need to know power / hash. Tks.

I have an AMD rig of a 5600XT, 4 5700s, 1 5700XT and a 6700XT. Have been testing with TRM r mode, but not getting anywhere close to the efficiencies I get with BZ Miner on my Nvidia cards. Anyone have 5000 series OCs (for either TRM or BZ)?

1 Like

hello, I use this setting for overclocking my cards but the power is about 64w yet.
Is there anything that needs to change?
thank you for.

Your high core setting is going to consume quite a bit of power, but you are wasting some power on the memory which is not used for Kaspa.

You can manually run this command to override the memory clock to idle:

echo manual > /sys/bus/pci/devices/0000:06:00.0/power_dpm_force_performance_level && echo 0 > /sys/bus/pci/devices/0000:06:00.0/pp_dpm_mclk

2 Likes

Giving up 75MH/s for 4watts reported on a 6600 does not seem to be a win for most power rates. This is not even optimized:

68XT seems to be the same missing efficiency ratios:

Might want to consider the “1” in the memory clock field and then re-running your power analysis. Unless you are running a script to force the clock to lowest setting, you might be able to drop power further with those low hash rates. Checking your actual memory state will likely show the clock is running higher than 96 and burning some of that power you worked so hard to trim.

Good luck in the max efficiency hunt!

All rigs LOL miner

That post was before this feature was released and is no longer the best way to manage Kaspa settings:

1 Like

My Settings on Kaspa

kaspa doesnt use memory, so change the mem to 1 on all

Can you let us know the miner of this setup?