More
referral
Increase your income with Hive. Invite your friends and earn real cryptocurrency!

Sapphire NITRO+ Radeon RX 6800 XT OC SPECIAL EDITION Need Oc Settings

Hello friends,
I tried all the OC settings related to 6800 cards before. But in all of them it either didn’t dig, or was unstable, and wouldn’t dig after a few hours.
I have the values you see in the picture and it works very stable this way. But it seems to draw a little too much power.
The exact model of my card; (Sapphire NITRO+ Radeon RX 6800 XT OC SPECIAL EDITION 11304-01-20G VD7465)
Anyone using this same card? If yes, can you share which pool you are digging in and your OC settings?
(But not another Brand MSI -Powercolor etc. I need information about the exact same product I specified)
Thank you.

Hi,
Post a picture with amd-info to help you out…

1 Like

Uploading: amddd.jpg…

Core Memory Mhz Core undervolt MVDD MVDDCI
1250 1075 675 1300 800

Always stop miner before doing changes in OC…
Check this…

1 Like

So where exactly do I enter the other data?

Move mouse to ( info i ) and see…

1 Like

Thank you so much.
Now I have these values. I am using nbminer.
I will continue to run it this way. I will post the progress here again. Let’s see, I hope it continues to work stably.

Great news…well done… if have problems lower your mem 1050

2 Likes

Yes, it’s been almost a full day since my new settings. It still works stably. :heart_eyes: :heart_eyes:

İyi gunler elimde 6700xt sapphire ve gigabayt marka kartlarım var oc ayarlarında yardimci olur musunuz?

English please…

Good day, I have 6700xt sapphire and gigabyte cards, can you help me with the oc settings?

Hello,
What type of memories u have?

Uploading: Screenshot_2021-10-20-18-22-41-984_com.android.chrome.jpg…

Your settings are good (except from mem load …) you have problems?
What is the hashrate ?

46.9mh

If u want try with core at 1200-1250…and see the results…

thank you for your help

@nanial
Hello, please help me to configure this model for the best results