More
referral
Increase your income with Hive. Invite your friends and earn real cryptocurrency!

Sapphire 6800 xt SE

I just got my 6800 xt SE up and running. I was hoping they would hash out 64 mh/s but i am disappointed so far with 59.5 mh and with 155 w power consumption. I have ROG STRIX 3060ti putting out 60 mh and 125 w.

Is there anything “special” about Sapphire nitro + 6800xt SE? :slight_smile:

I set following oc settings. Please comment if you have better settings.

1. Memory clock for Vega and later GPUs not equal to Windows values. For Big Navi max Memory clock is 1075MHz (what is equal to Windows 2150MHz calling “effective clock”)
  2. tREF useless for Navi and Navi GPUs until you have modded BIOS
    But currently I dont heard about modded “Big Navi” BIOSes
  3. 1500MHz for core clock it’s to high 1300 will be enough

1 Like

150w

63 mh/s

Not bad. But was expecting more.

Should be like on screenshot :wink:

1 Like

I used your settings but I put only those numbers

“i am disappointed” lol… you did everything wrong, first of all you should use good oc settings before be disappointed

in the latest HiveOS update now you can properly undervolt BigNavi RX 6000 series gpus and get very good results, even better than RTX 3060 Ti / RTX 3070.

as @HaloGenius showed in his screenshot you can get almost 62 MH/s at around 110w which is very very good

Hi Everyone
I ordered 12Pcs of sapphire Nitro RX 6800 XT which probably will be in my hand in 3-4 weeks.
It was interesting result in your OC, I was wondering to know if you did bios mod or what you did was just tuning the setting of standard bios?
Also let me know which version of Hiveos did you use since as I read articles on RX 6800 and RX 6800 XT, I get more and more confused that almost everyone using these cards were happier in windows (fast timing issue) than Linux and all over the web there are so many negative stuff on using big Navis on HiveOs

This topic was automatically closed 416 days after the last reply. New replies are no longer allowed.