More
referral
Increase your income with Hive. Invite your friends and earn real cryptocurrency!

RX 6700xt kawpow OC

Any one have better OC to 6700xt on kawpow?
This is my best

If going for highest performance, Start from scratch, find highest mem clock for your card that’s stable, then lowest core clock that maintains full hashrate, then lowest core, mem, mem controller, soc voltage that maintains stability.

If tuning for efficiency Alone you’re probably pretty close.

2 Likes

hi
what’s your engine ? NBMiner OR NanoMiner OR Other ?

1073 is about the highest clock you can use if you want to adjust the soc, otherwise the card will crash

I’m getting 25 Mh/s around 80W. My settings look similar but the core is at 1450

I just saw a video that shows how to oc 6x00 cards, but basically what keaton said but with examples

3 Likes

teamredminer v.0.10.2 the best for AMD

2 Likes

thank you so much i got the 25mh

2 Likes

Hi could you give me the details of your oc in detail please :slight_smile Thanks

can’t get better without crashing ! so différents OC !!!

1 Like

thank you so much guy

i have also AMD rx580 and 5700xt and Nvidia 2060 super
do you know what oc compatible with those for RVN mining ?

yes sir
my oc is this, but each graph is a different graph, so it’s better to start with higher voltages and clocks and decrease

1 Like

I just have 6600xt and 6700xt sorry

1 Like

thank you TTorreS

I set this oc at my 6700 vga and use teamred miner and get 25.3 Mh but my consumption is138 or 140 wat
what is solution for decrease wat to below 100 wat like you

try this

2 Likes

using this one. still trying to find the best OC

1 Like

Thanks ! :grinning:
I am still minning ETH till Thursday ! :smile: :smile:
I’ will try this OC and will get back on the chat as soon as this weekend I think ! :metal:

Thanks for keeping this Tchat active !!! :muscle: :metal: :call_me_hand: :grinning:

1 Like

Thanks from the RX7500XT ownerz community ! :grinning:

Thanks for keeping this Tchat active !!! :muscle: :metal: :call_me_hand: :grinning:

thanks for the 6700xt, way better than mine. What OC are you using on the 6600xt?

never mind, just saw your other post :upside_down_face:

1 Like

I just switched this rig over to RVN and still making small updates to the OCs but this is the current settings.

1 Like