More
referral
Increase your income with Hive. Invite your friends and earn real cryptocurrency!

Rx 5600xt - flash bios not recognized

Because i think you have broken P or Q Bios.
Follow thats : https://www.asus.com/support/FAQ/1042818/ & restore Bios.
When Card OK, try Mod Bios on P.

i checked and found the switch p or q. However, I did not understand how to flash vbios: 1) mode p 2) flash vbios 3) power off 4) mode q?

Turn Off your PC . look your switch to P. Turn On your PC & Check if you have screen. If you have screen.

Turn Off your PC, change P to Q , Turn On your PC & check if you have screen.

That’s if first Test.

Thanks for your advice. I have restored the original bios, both in version P and in version Q. At this point I tried to flash the vbios with Hiveos and the same test of the “red X” keeps coming. Then I tried to change the SSD and boot with Windows 10, and it recognized the card with excellent results - 44 mh … In your opinion why does it work on Windows and not on Hiveos?

Maybe something dont like with HiveOS, its linux its not same drivers of windows.
You have modded Bios P?

Your card is O6G or T6G version?

This is my GPU: 90YV0EB2-M0NA00 ASUS ROG RX5600XT T6G GAMING AMD Radeon RX 5600 XT 6 GB GDDR6

ok & you have modded P Bios ?

Yes! I have modded in P bios…

can you share your modded bios i will check with my card if i have problem too
[email protected]

Asus modded

with my mod

Ok, I just wrote you an email

Look Hangouts of google :slight_smile:

Non trovo niente su Hangouts mi hai scritto qualcosa? Non c’è niente …

Sorry for Italian…

I can’t find anything on Hangouts Did you write me something? There is nothing …

Reply mail :slight_smile:

yes i have send invite to chat :slight_smile:

try dont flash custom bios using hive or latest version of atiflash

my rog strix 5700XT can flash custom bios only using atiflash 2.93+ (must use plus version)
but if flash stock bios can use latest version

Use and SPI programmer. Easiest way of flashing ANYTHING you want without errorrs. GPU’s, Motherbiards, whatever

Alot of people recommend using Amdvbflash but i DO NOT… SPI programming for life.

You need reflash the card with your original BIOS.

So, after do this, try to use my version.
I made for rx5600xt ASUS DUAL is performing 43.9 using Phoenix or 43.12 with teamredminer

The video are in portuguese, but you can try copy the description text in google translate.
This BIOS MOD was tested with this parameters in ASUS and GIGABYTE rx5600xt

Dont, forget to save your original bios!

1 Like

hiii
i have that problem with xfx 5600 xt
my card after bios red panda crashed (that card dont allow the motherboard bios to load ,when we push the bottom card load with old bios and all thing is ok ( 38MH) .
what i do to work that in P bios and give 43 MH ?
tanxxxx alot

hiii
i have that problem with xfx 5600 xt
my card after bios red panda crashed (that card dont allow the motherboard bios to load ,when we push the bottom card load with old bios and all thing is ok ( 38MH) .
what i do to work that in P bios and give 43 MH ?
tanxxxx

Hello there,
I have an asus rog strix 5600xt microm ram card, can you share your modded bios?
[email protected]