More
referral
Increase your income with Hive. Invite your friends and earn real cryptocurrency!

Rx 5600xt - flash bios not recognized

try dont flash custom bios using hive or latest version of atiflash

my rog strix 5700XT can flash custom bios only using atiflash 2.93+ (must use plus version)
but if flash stock bios can use latest version

Use and SPI programmer. Easiest way of flashing ANYTHING you want without errorrs. GPU’s, Motherbiards, whatever

Alot of people recommend using Amdvbflash but i DO NOT… SPI programming for life.

You need reflash the card with your original BIOS.

So, after do this, try to use my version.
I made for rx5600xt ASUS DUAL is performing 43.9 using Phoenix or 43.12 with teamredminer

The video are in portuguese, but you can try copy the description text in google translate.
This BIOS MOD was tested with this parameters in ASUS and GIGABYTE rx5600xt

Dont, forget to save your original bios!

1 Like

hiii
i have that problem with xfx 5600 xt
my card after bios red panda crashed (that card dont allow the motherboard bios to load ,when we push the bottom card load with old bios and all thing is ok ( 38MH) .
what i do to work that in P bios and give 43 MH ?
tanxxxx alot

hiii
i have that problem with xfx 5600 xt
my card after bios red panda crashed (that card dont allow the motherboard bios to load ,when we push the bottom card load with old bios and all thing is ok ( 38MH) .
what i do to work that in P bios and give 43 MH ?
tanxxxx

Hello there,
I have an asus rog strix 5600xt microm ram card, can you share your modded bios?
[email protected]

Hello all , i have the same issue could you share the solution please

when i mod bios through red bios and when i boot on hiveos hivos cannont recognise the Micron memory

Thanks very much for your help !!!

Radeon RX 5600 XT · ASUS
Unknown GDDR6

after modded bios i have this error , i have only way to come back to original rom on techpowerup

Why don’t use just the stock bios, is so efficient…

Personnaly i would like to have 43 mhs as it can be with modded bios …

Iv got this same....each time i flash other bios its not working…any idea ?
asus-tuf-3-rx-5600-xt-evo-gaming-oc-14gbps
My asus TUF 5600XT mine at 38.9/79W - TRM 10.2 900@700 mem@910 I was searching for good bios to get ~43mhash. I found somme examples and made it on my own, just like for all of my 5700XT After flash,

This topic was automatically closed 416 days after the last reply. New replies are no longer allowed.