More
referral
Increase your income with Hive. Invite your friends and earn real cryptocurrency!

RTX A2000 temperature issues

I have mines set to PL 68 watts, Mem 2800. They are all happily chugging along at 40.60-40.69 mh/s each.

I havenā€™t tried overclocking the memory past 3000, but the temps you have on yours looks great.

Before I was running on 1000 core and 3000 mem, but it was ā€œsafeā€ approach when cards were inside a house. Now itā€™s in a garage without a heating so temps are ok.

I have 10 of these cards, once I run it on 1000/3000 setting, theyā€™ll run at 41.2, but as soon as one starts heating up they start bogging down below 39. Thatā€™s why I have mine set to where they are.

put 95% on FAN - these cards love good vent :slight_smile:

Iā€™d just like to source a couple. I had a bead on some the other day, but sold out before I could make the purchase. :frowning:

I give them 970/3000 . or 930/3000 , 930/2800 to keep it cool. i see its 2-3Ā°C minus

Great result. what is the room temperature?

best settings for A2000
Mineral oil Cooling system

Hello great results. Can you please show the cooling system or explain how you did it?

Hi,
I use liquid immersion cooling.

1 tank = 32 pieces A2000 1,4 gh

Kodos to you, very interesting project. I use chassis fans (one every 2 GPUs, 10 in total) and itā€™s quite difficult to keep temperatures low, 50Ā° is very good I canā€™t get lower than 60Ā° with air cooling

How did you get it to recongise your a2000

1 Like

I updated to the latest drivers and it worked

this is my situation, Iā€™m still working on it ā€¦ put the rig in the box underground, probably in the summer I will have to limit the overclocks, very good efficiency 330.3MH / s and 595W at the wall for the whole systemā€¦ hiveos autofan is enable for keep 46 C on gpu ā€¦

Has anyone tried to improve temperatures with thermal pads? 2mm pads should be fine?

Fan speed? ambient temperature? I have similar setup but higher temperatures

Fan speed 1300RPM
Air Temp 11CĀ° / 12CĀ°
Now I tried to change memory thermal pads in one cardā€¦ with gelid thermal 1.5mm 12,8w and new thermal paste for gpu

With stock thermal padsā€¦with 19cĀ° ambient temperature i got gpu @56 CĀ° mem@ 84CĀ° fan 80% , with new pads and thermal paste i got gpu@55CĀ° mem 75CĀ° fan 80%
the next upgrade will be ā€¦ changing rig fans, with high flow fansā€¦