More
referral
Increase your income with Hive. Invite your friends and earn real cryptocurrency!

RTX 3070 settings

Keep smoking 420…

obv a joke and yes I may have exaggerated my mh at first, but you should try not to be so toxic while helping someone. Like I said, I’m new. I’m greatful the help, but next time leave out the the extra comments lol

So if I was you I’d be mining Ergo on those, they arent limit on that and Raven coin

same sh1t…

Did you do the delay?

yes bro!

but see i restart yesterday and again…

2nd rig

:’(

Hmmm
Try
1070 core
2600 mem.

If not you might have latency issues

You temperature are to high, please make a little bit cooler like max 50 degree and set 1100 and 2400 or 2450

I try to rise memory(2600 first) on 2800 and this is my result

2 Likes

same issue bro, I noticed an sticker labeled with LHR in the box… At the beginning I couldn’t believe it… seriously, its an sticker, It supposed not to be there.

I am getting 42 MH/s tops :slightly_frowning_face: is better than 32MH/s

I’d lower ur memory to 2600.
Keep your hasrate in the 62 range, 63 is great but not at the expense of over working ur gpu

ok i’ll try!

i did keept the memory on 2400 i do like to keep everything safe

Hey guys, what do you think about the settings and temperatures of my ASUS TUF RTX 3070s? Before using negative clocks (-200 / -500), I think they consume more power that way. I want to read your opinions. Bye!

Leave it the way it is. Absolute core settings are there for a purpose.
Update your Nvidia drivers

1 Like

Thanks @rkwjunior!

I just update the drivers to the latest version, and change the PL to 0 and the core to 1100. It looks stable. At the moment there are no rejections.

Last question @rkwjunior, what range of temperatures do you consider to be correct for GPUs care?

Greetings friend!

Wow. 106 watts on one of your gpu is crazy good.

I set my auto fan to 50c core temp. Then put fan setpoint to 0 in overclock window and reboot. They say anything under 60c is really good

1 Like

hello I am new: what does mean: PL: 100w, 240w, 270w?

It the power limit in watts

Do you think? :slightly_smiling_face:

GPUs are the new version of ASUS TUF GAMING (“OC”). They come with some improvements.