More
referral
Increase your income with Hive. Invite your friends and earn real cryptocurrency!

RTX 3070 settings

Can someone help me to reduce temperature of gigabyte gpu?

dude set you cores to 1100 and remove PL completely

power usage is crazy high…

62-63 MH should be like 115 to 125watts

increasing the fans??

even on 100% temp is extremly high

you mean 0 for PL?

Correct

once 1100 core its locked and PL is not longer required

1 Like

ok, but how to reduce temp?

once cores locked the voltage drops

We can up 60mhs with FE EDITION 3070ti

any good OC for 3070 ETH+TON or ETH+TON+ZIL?

Hey everyone, IDK why my rig gets a bit frustrated when I’m trying to reduce 3090 temps. I split the rig into two frames allowing better cooling and after that “without declaring the war,” it decided to give me some invalid shares. I did reduce memory a bit to see if that’s the issue but no luck. 1 or two shares on some of the GPUs per day.

Anyone can help improve what I have?
Using the latest Lol miner.

sometimes is software related, last time like 1 or 2 t-rex versions ago one of my rigs started to get invalid shares, but i could not see them on pool side only reported on miner software on hiveos, when i switched to gminer there where no invalid for 24h when i switched back to t-rex there where 1-2 per 24h. then the new version came out and problem disapeared.

That sounds about right because I just updated to see my mem temps. The pool shows 100% valid. Thx

I have heard that the core should be divisible by 15 do you know why this is, have you heard this?

most often it is a multiple of 15, but sometimes it goes to weird values

You can check at what speeds your cards are running with nvidia-info |grep Freq

Happening same with me on memory 2600 than I reduced to 2500 and was still get invalid shares, after that I changed to 2400 and it work perfect

how to get below 100w PL?

some cards don’t want you to set less than 100. You can adjust the power use through the oc.

1 Like

This topic was automatically closed 416 days after the last reply. New replies are no longer allowed.