More
referral
Increase your income with Hive. Invite your friends and earn real cryptocurrency!

RTX 3060 ti LHR overclock setting

hello, yes I did. I updated the nvidia drivers to the 510.68.02 version. I had to get the OC to 0 although… idk why, I´ll try to do something today, but I have my cards runing pretty well compared with what it was before.

I´ll try what xandi8207 said…

Hello
good news thanks for the tip
I see the cards are running a bit hot
have you tried any other OC settings?
I got my drivers updated and all is well

thank you again

every time I upgrade, I run this command with the miner off:
apt install --reinstall -y nvidia-settings
and reboot after

I’m also using T-Rex and I suggest increasing the PL for each LHR card, as now the cards are unlocked to 80% and I guess they need more power

not me… when I try to put some OC on my cards the just crash, then when I reboot it they start lowing down the MH down to 80MH in total, with 4 3060 TI’s, wich usually give me 162MH. Also, before this last upgrade I used to have up to 185MH… idk what’s happening fr

whats your driver version

I believe its

N 510.68.02

Try mine…

1 Like

at every miner i have this problem,
19:19:05 GPU0: DAG has been damaged, check overclocking settings and with every OC settings, can’t change.
card work half-1h and than hash dropped.
model gigabyte 3060ti gaming v2.

does anyone know what to do ?

Which miner are you using?

Hello

can you send me a copy of the bios version for the 3060ti? my video cards don’t work that stable :frowning: i think i want to test about bios if it is suitable for you

mail : [email protected]

Guys, i have a problem. My rtx 3060 ti start with error. Any idea?

error 1

with nbminer almost 10 minutes error

lower your memory clock. Start at 800-1000 and increase from there. Hynix memory is horrid.

Also, you need to restart your rig. Whenever you lose the fan speed, restart as your card crashed

This topic was automatically closed 416 days after the last reply. New replies are no longer allowed.