More
referral
Increase your income with Hive. Invite your friends and earn real cryptocurrency!

RTX 3060 Model 2504 (aka LHR v2) HiveOS Hashrate Limit's

i’ve tried 1 also and it stays at P2.

yes sir!

interesting… i’ve tried this with forcestate 1 and restarted miner, shows P0 now. but using 20 more watts of power.

Push that beast a bit to see if its worth it

haha you mean bring up the clock?

very interesting results… in forcestate 1, results with P0…
clocks cranked to 1260 on core, and 2200 on mem, i can reach 125 mh’s. but uses 305 watts.

in forcestate 0. results in P2, same clocks, i get about 121 mh’s, at 280watts. which is my normal.

so… higher hash when pushed in P0, but uses more power.

Keeping these cards cool does seem to make a difference with ERGO, as my card has been happier since I raised the fan speeds to 85% I’m getting more reliable hashrates as well. My evga has a pretty average at best cooling solution and I think the thermals might be holding me back without higher fan speeds like you’ve suggested.

Interesting comparison. Tuning for an 8 card 3060-only rig, mining ERG with lolminer.

First card is an LHR v2. Second one isn’t. Wildly different power draw profiles. Second had a very narrow performance sweet spot for MH/s, consistency, and power.

what is strange to me is that they have a difference only in the bios version( of course they are different batches of the same card , one is limited ), they should have other differences i guess.
Have someone tried flashing bioses between LHR and non LHR same cards ?

Today I bought a video card 3060 Palit, as they told me in the discord from my LHR gen 2, how can I overclock it so that it brings 40+?

You cant. There is no possible to mine 40+ ETH on 3060 LHR2 now.

Ok So been steady now on RAVEN NBMINER 37.2 NICEHASH until eth is dead then we spec mine for yield before halving!

22MHS 1537clock 8300Memory 127watts

V2 is a a very finicky GPU IMO Im glad I worked out all my issues above but it is daunting to have to jump hoops to get here I tried all your suggestions from past month and current and was getting all kinds of weird messages in NBMINER!

One thing left to try and I don’t see anyone commenting on this is will a secondary unit run along side this, it has mined with 1070 and a 3060tiV1 all good played nice!

Would a second V2 be able to run headless alongside this? Has anyone tried?

Try latest Miniz Miner beta:

1 Like

it works on riser?

it works with riser 1x?

3060V2 on a x1 riser headless? I have room in one of my home computers that have a V2 in primary I need confirmation that a second one does not need a monitor or a HDMI PLUG

1 Like

Yes yes

2 Likes

Thank you!

This one is mine,

Just testing now, GPU 0 in none LHR
GPU 1 is LHR

try with absolute core clock settings.