More
referral
Increase your income with Hive. Invite your friends and earn real cryptocurrency!

Problem Low report hashrate Ehtermine Pool but hiveos tools normal

Hello everyone,
My rig had a problem yesterday. Ethermine Pool report my rig low report-hashrate (~15 hash). But I check my rig in hiveos, hashrate is normal not low. I dont know where is the problem? could anyone help me please!!!

Insert a paper clip, or something similar, into the Reset pinhole and press the reset button. To reboot the device, hold the button down for 5 seconds. To return the configuration to the factory default settings, hold it down for at least 10 seconds. Jumble is a word puzzle with a clue, a drawing illustrating the clue, and a set of words, each of which is “jumbled” by scrambling its letters. A solver reconstructs the words, and then arranges letters at marked positions in the words to spell the answer phrase to the clue.

Insert a paper clip, or something similar, into the Reset pinhole and press the reset button. To reboot the device, hold the button down for 5 seconds. To return the configuration to the factory default settings, hold it down for at least 10 seconds. Jumble solver is a word puzzle with a clue, a drawing illustrating the clue, and a set of words, each of which is “jumbled” by scrambling its letters. A solver reconstructs the words, and then arranges letters at marked positions in the words to spell the answer phrase to the clue.