More
referral
Increase your income with Hive. Invite your friends and earn real cryptocurrency!

Problem Low report hashrate Ehtermine Pool but hiveos tools normal

Hello everyone,
My rig had a problem yesterday. Ethermine Pool report my rig low report-hashrate (~15 hash). But I check my rig in hiveos, hashrate is normal not low. I dont know where is the problem? could anyone help me please!!!

Insert a paper clip, or something similar, into the Reset pinhole and press the reset button. To reboot the device, hold the button down for 5 seconds. To return the configuration to the factory default settings, hold it down for at least 10 seconds. Jumble is a word puzzle with a clue, a drawing illustrating the clue, and a set of words, each of which is “jumbled” by scrambling its letters. A solver reconstructs the words, and then arranges letters at marked positions in the words to spell the answer phrase to the clue.

Insert a paper clip, or something similar, into the Reset pinhole and press the reset button. To reboot the device, hold the button down for 5 seconds. To return the configuration to the factory default settings, hold it down for at least 10 seconds. Jumble solver is a word puzzle with a clue, a drawing illustrating the clue, and a set of words, each of which is “jumbled” by scrambling its letters. A solver reconstructs the words, and then arranges letters at marked positions in the words to spell the answer phrase to the clue.

This topic was automatically closed 416 days after the last reply. New replies are no longer allowed.