More
referral
Increase your income with Hive. Invite your friends and earn real cryptocurrency!

Powercolor Radeon RX6600

Hi There

I am new to mining and I have a rx6600 gpu manufactured by powercolor. I am using on hiveos and mining ravencoin on teamredminer using 2miners pool

PowerColor AMD Radeon RX 6600 Fighter Dual-Fan 8GB GDDR6 PCIe 4.0 Graphics Card - Micro Center running
I am getting a very low hash rate 13.56 MH, I have tried various settings on Core and Mem Clock starting from 900 to 1400 but it does not go beyond 13.5 MH hashrate range.

Do you know what I could be doing wrong?

Srinivas

you memory is too high, the 6600 only support up to 950. also, i suspect your core voltage is limiting power. you should set/tune that last to trim power draw.

Thanks Keaton, I have updated MEM to 950 and the hashrate went up to 14.74
Core: 1400
VDD: 640
VDDCI: 620
MVDD:1100
MEM: 950
How does the above look?, I am not sure if I should keep the VDDCI/MVDD settings or remove them

remove your voltages, then add them back in slowly lowering until hashrate starts dropping.

Thanks, I will leave the Core at 1400, MEM at 950 and remove the VDD, VDDCI, MVDD and when I add them back what number should I start for VDD, should I use something like 800? and leave the VDDCI and MVDD empty?

start high and work your way down

This is how it looks now

thanks whats the max that I can go on CORE and VDD ?

each card is gonna be unique

Use core 901

Try

My temps are way lower and I’m in Brisbane QLD AU lol

thanks Luke, your Hashrate seems to be very good, my hashrate is for raven coin, if I set the clocks to 900 range the hashrate seems to further go down.

whoops

sorry

put your fan up to 50%, you have no air blowing in the card

Thanks, I have the fan setting in Auto Fan, should I still set the fan to 50% or its ok?
Screenshot 2022-01-20 7.53.43 PM

ya turn that off and input manually to 50% temps should go down, if they don’t keep increasing the fan. Also is this card in a closed environment ? if yes , please consider opening the case,
What coin are you mining ?

its in open frame, I am mining Ravencoin, the hashrate I am getting for RX6600 is 14.75

ya your hash rate is good now, that’s the most you can pull out of that card, how are the temps now? are the getting lower ?

this is how it looks

much better, try 55% or even 60% and you should be golden
just weird why it shows 23% as fan where you have it set at 50%, keep an eye on the temp, the cooler they are the longer they will last