More
referral
Increase your income with Hive. Invite your friends and earn real cryptocurrency!

Parsing JSON failed

منم با ست وی پی ان روی میکروتیک مشکلم حل شد.

ro internet shatel test kardam ok bode mitonid test konid ke niaz be zadan vpn nabashe bara shoma motmaenam bara hame javab mide test konid man hamon idi fetrock hastam

1 Like

My friend it sounds as if you are about to experience the same thing that I am still dealing with and no one seems to have an answer. I had the same thing happen which result in me not being able to mine any longer on HiveOS with Raven coin.

Apparently the root of the problem is, Raven coin is not one of HiveOS on platform mining coins and therefore they charge fees for mining RVN.

When these fees go unpaid for a specific period of time they lock your account. And as of now there seems to be absolutely no way to get back on even if you attempt to pay them for the fees.

Because inside the hive OS app it only gives you two choices to pay, one is COIN payments, which is not allowed in the USA.

The other option is through a wallet address and it seems difficult to get that wallet address to accept a payment from outside of HiveOS.

As I said I have been shut down for months now because I owe $1.50 and cannot find a way to pay a simple $1.50 to HiveOS so I can unlock my rigs. This is very frustrating. I’m ready to go somewhere else.

There is no need to sign up for any accounts, you can send funds to any of the addresses in the billing section, doesnt matter the country you are in. I recommend litecoin

The issue in this thread seems to be something to do with Iran blocking access to the api servers, not anything to do with payment.

Great! It worked. Thanks Fetrock!
Is it possible these DNS servers get blocked?

yes it is possible and if its get so many timeout change it to this one
nameserver 185.51.200.2
nameserver 178.22.122.100

2 Likes

Maybe you did not read my post to the end. It does not allow me to pay, I use the wallet addresses and nothing happens. It does not get sent to hiveOS. My account is still LOCKED. I do not own litecoin so how can I pay with litecoin?

If you havent sent payment it is normal for it to remain locked. You can purchase litecoin or any other crypto on the list of accepted cryptos from any exchange that sells it, or likely from a btc atm as well.

What coin have you attempted to send to one of the addresses in the list under billing?

I have tried to send USDT with my binanceUS account and Binance does not let me send coins to anyone. So then, is my problem coming from binance? Guess I need to create some different wallet?

I would contact binance then, but like i mentioned litecoin will have a much lower fee so i recommend everyone to use that where they can

Thank you for your help and advice. I will set up a different pay wallet and let you know what happens.

HI I confius to set DNS on my rig
plz help

salam rozton bekher va shadi
DNS ro chetori set kardin
man motevajeh nashodam vaghti dastore sudo ro zadam ye seri safhe baz shod nafahmid koja bayad benevisam va type konam on mavaredi ro ke gofteh bodin

HI Admin
PLZ help me to sed this command line on hive os
sudo nano /etc/resolvconf/resolv.conf.d/head
is ther any video for set on hiveos step by step
becuse i confuse about it

2 Likes

These two servers work!

I did the steps carefully but it does not work,yet error:parsing json failed
I have ping in cmd for those ip but is does not work in hiveos

09911005285 لطفا با من تماس بگیرید ک قند شکن برای ریگ بخرم ازتون

09911005285 لطفا با من تماس بگیرید ک قند شکن برای ریگ
ممنون بخرم ازتون

hive os ro dobare config konid ro hard ya USB khodeton dorost mishe ro api RU ya default
modemetonam bara 5 daghighe khamosh konid dobare roshan konid ta up jadid begire