More
referral
Increase your income with Hive. Invite your friends and earn real cryptocurrency!

No Driver RTX 3080 12GB

I’m not able to use my 2 RTX 3080 12GB 384bit cards because HiveOS doesn’t find the Driver for the card, mining only works through Windows, it appears in HiveOS as Device 220a · NVIDIA and yes, the whole system is already updated and the driver is updated, even so no drivers are uploaded, please help me =)

Try updating to 510.39.01

2 Likes

It worked perfectly, can you tell me what the OC would be for this card? Micron Memories.

I don’t have one to test yet, but I would guess 1075-1150mhz core and as much memory as is stable

1 Like

What are you seeing for hashrates? I picked up one of these cards the other day. Not many YouTube videos out there about them yet.

1 Like

It’s being promising, I’m with little stability but with high hashrates for the model =)

請問如何更新510.39.01

1 Like

Not lhr?

Type nvidia-driver-update 510.39.01

1 Like

感謝您的幫助

2 Likes

Which manufacturer 3080 12GB is this?

1 Like

Just remove the gpu and update the driver, then reinstall and reboot

2 Likes

Have those values been consistent long term? Given the memory bandwidth is the same as the 3080ti, one would expect LHR rates to be around ~90mh or so, and unlocked would be around ~120mh or so, overclocked/tweaked. So ~112mh+ would seemingly be on the lower end of FHR as keaton has mentioned.

1 Like

It seems that has been pulled.
The command works but gets an 404 error.

Edit: Sorry, my mistake, wrote v. 510.36.01 in command

1 Like

hi,could you share your oc? thank you!

1 Like

What card are you using? It says NVIDIA but there is no FE version of the 12GB 3080. How are you achieving those hashrates?

1 Like

Yes , can you tell us how you achieved this , I cant go further than 63

1 Like

put in maintenance mode restart the street rig and then run the command nvidia-driver-update 510.39.01

GALAX GEFORCE RTX 3080 SG LHR 12GB - GDDR6X - 384 BITS -

I believe it is a model with the same characteristics as the 3090 without LHR, my OC is not extreme but it has a MH variation for each board