More
referral
Increase your income with Hive. Invite your friends and earn real cryptocurrency!

NB Miner 39.6 is significantly better for LHR 74% unlocked

Just added a 3060 TI to a new rig build ,unfortunately its a Hynix.

Am running on NBminer 39.6
is there anything to add in Flight sheets to impove hash rate? or better OC settings?

Palit 3070ti
Screenshot_20211030_215232_resize_28

Dont know, seems a bit strange, this is on a mixed rig, it lowered by 0.3-0.4 mh/s my 3060, but raised the 3060 ti by 0.5mh/s, but where I got the 2.4 extra mh/s by switching to nbminer from lolminer is from my non-lhr cards that went up by all together ca 2mh/s :smiley: Good job NB.

1 Like

How do I get this to work? It continues to bounce around. How many hours do I need to let it run before its stabilizes?

Gigabyte 3060 TI LHR settings.

Hi,
Who knows how to properly write a command for NB miner lhr cards. When I do it I got red Hive os doesn’t give me to inner it. Thanks for help

Я не писал lhr.

Use this “lhr”: 74

Give them more power :slight_smile:
try 140 and they will be better…

1 Like

On hive flight sheet this is giving me a error

“lhr”: 74

Very stable with this settings… Hoping to see even better improvement in the next updates.

This is the difference in power consuming (for those who are wondering)

I was mining with GMiner when the power consuming is all over the place. Now, with NBMiner, is much more consistent as you can see in the graph.

Yes I agree with you
I have a 3060ti ventus with hynix memory that does not want to show above 42mh

Who scored better
Here are mine

1 Like

It seems like the 3060ti with Hynix memory draw more power than the 3060ti with Samsung memory right? even with same powerlimit (140) Samsung goes like 10w below and more mh/s.

Im wondering if flashing other Bios to my Palit 3060ti with Hynix Memory will do any difference about power consumption, because I think it is all about higher vgpu.

Also Im thinking to Vmod the memory on my 3060ti with Hynix memory just like this guy did:

And try to improve my OC settings while lower power consumption, why do you guys think?
ps: I did vmods to other cards in the past just not newbie in the topic.

1 Like

Thanks a lot. I will try.

which valor i need to insert?

74 is correct, but insert it like this “74”

Excuse me, does this have to be revised? I’m new and don’t understand

Excuse me, does this have to be revised? I’m new and don’t understand ?

Running 2x 3060 LHR with NBminer 39.6 with driver 470.63.01. But whatever OC i throw at it, has absolute 0 impact on the hashrate. What am i missing?