More
referral
Increase your income with Hive. Invite your friends and earn real cryptocurrency!

MSI Radeon RX 6600 29GH ETHEREUM CRAZYREUM!

Abbbbaaaaaaoooow…
And I win the MSI lottery, my RX 6600 hashrate 29GH Ethereum 286GH Toncoin :slight_smile:

your top card crashed, you may need to up the voltages on it to keep it stable. also, your 6900xt should be able to run at lower voltages at the same hashrate. heres mine, tuned for efficiency not max performance:

Having fun a little bit mate till you s…t in it, you should have trolled asking how did you do that and all I would answer I used Commodore 64 transistors :slight_smile: . Anyways, send me a picture of pool hashrate, nothing going on there not even half of hiveos, dual Toncoin mining is absolute scam

works fine for me. is this the proof you were looking for?

imageimage

nah! I’m looking for 4x 6900 hashrate, I said DUAL mining is ab solute scam

i just showed you

that’s a hashrate for numerous rigs probably NOT dual mining

ton-pool doesn’t show individual workers. im only dual mining ton, and my eth hashrate is where it should be, and my ton hashrate is where it should be. how is it a scam if im getting paid out on both at what i should be for my hashrate?

I said it shows less than half of hiveos showing

mine shows exactly the same. as i showed you.

yours is showing half onb the pool because your card that make up half your hashrate are crashed and not actually doing any of the work(gpu 0 and 2). adjust your overclocks and reboot until they show properly

it says 80GH are you getting that with 4x6900?

my cards are fine now, it’s already sorted, was just having fun, also the settings you gave doesn’t work with XFX, hash drops to 46MH, I’ve seen that post couple of days ago

no, thats all my cards that are dual mining, my hashrate is the same locally and on the pool, as i showed.

yeah, you cant just use settings from another card and expect it to work, you have to fine tune your ocs on an individual card basis. min/max the core/memory/voltages etc.

so load a picture of all your cards mate, I think you just bullshittting unless pictured, it says 3090 on top of picture anyway
Let’s have a look 80gh on hive os too and dual mining

it says threadripper 3990x because thats the rig name…

are you finished trolling now?

There you go, raptor and all , no TON there

you seem to have missed where it says TON next to the ton hashrate.

please refrain from trolling, its just wasting my time if you aren’t actually serious.