More
referral
Increase your income with Hive. Invite your friends and earn real cryptocurrency!

HiveOn pool web interface not working?

same here

Same this evening!

Seems like yesterday it went down the monitoring website and still down, but my miner keeps showing working and valid shares. I haven’t been able to access www.hiveon.net
Can anyone confirm? Is it just me?

1 Like

can it be cos about seo service?

One of the important optimization steps is the compilation of the semantic core. Keywords are selected, for which the site will subsequently be optimized. Thanks to a properly composed semantic core with parsing into categories and filters, you can understand how to effectively launch a website. The https://develux.com/guest-posts-services Guest Posts Service is not cheap, but it costs the money you invest in SEO for your website.

Same here today.

Hey! I’m having the same problem here. It’s not showing the hash rate below my real hash graph and that particular worker appears offline in the hiveon pool stats.
Does anyone are experiencing the same proble?
Are the pool still receiving the accepted shares?

Glad to hear some comment of those who had been reading and troubleshooting around this topic.

There’s some pictures about the issue:

Yes it’s everyone it will be back

21 August 2021, just got the same issue.
Yesterday was fine

same here, will move to antoher pool if this issue happen one more time
1 min after this post, my stats worked again …

Same problem. Web and interface inside hiveos don’t work. Any solution fast? Hashrate in miner is ok but nothing more.

I have the same issue

Is stuck on loading all the time

For me now is everything fine, but error was like your. Web also.

I have same problem now. WTF?

Someone same problem again and again.

lol who is this money going from disappearing excavators to? !!! Question for HIVE !!!

In FLSheets on your miner in form for worker name put same name as your worker name in rig.conf. This solution worked for me.

This topic was automatically closed 185 days after the last reply. New replies are no longer allowed.