More
referral
Increase your income with Hive. Invite your friends and earn real cryptocurrency!

HiveOn Pool down?

Yeah, since they aren’t reaching out to explain any of this, a mass exodus into another pool will get them talking. That’s the problem, too many people just sit around helplessly and depend on them to “fix” whatever “problem” it is that they’re having. Move to another pool and don’t look back. Eventually, they’ll get the hint and that’s their number one bread winner. It’s been almost 8hrs with this issue, that translates into thousands upon thousands of dollars in lost or stolen revenue. Think about that for a minute.

1 Like

Good point ! But I have 8 month or more mining ETH on HiveOn and how many times get down ? Can we check that? Can we calculate suppose the real status online in one year (I don’t mean the stats) I don’t care about the statistics… I mean earning ETH 24/7…

Ethernine.org is hands down the best pool. Look them up. As I stated in my last comment, thousands of users down for 8hrs plus translates into a lot of lost or stolen funds. We need to take a stand. Their pool suffers from low payouts anyway. People think free is free, it’s not. We’re paying the price for free. And here u have it.

I switched to Ethermine on here. See what happens. There are a lot of different OS that can be used. Hive is very user friendly though :expressionless:

2 Likes

It’s been almost 8hrs with this issue, that’s translates into Thousand up thousands of dollars in lost or stolen revenue. This about that for a minute.” TOTALLY AGREE

1 Like

Sorry for all the typos. Edited the response, but I see you understood anyway.

Are your stats looking healthy as far as payouts are concerned? How recently have u migrated? Might take some time to settle into the new pool.

What about Flexpool? I’ve heard they are good as well.

I am switching pools. I did like the all-in-one approach of using HiveOS with Hivepool but this is no longer acceptable.

You have to think about this a little deeper: if a company costs their users THOUSANDS of dollars conservatively, and they don’t bother to even address their users, what’s stopping a shady company like this from redirecting our hashpower? Skimming off the top? I’ve questioned their network difficulty when compared to other pools and just got disconnected chats. They have hardcoded DNS settings that can’t be changed. They have ZERO communication with their users although we pay their bills. What this company needs is a hard taught lesson. They need a mass exodus from their pool/platform. You’ll see how quickly they’ll start communicating then. But if people take the lazy approach just because things are simpler in the all-in-one solution, this is the end result. A company that can give 2 fu&s about the people that pay their bills. The same thing happened with the EIP1559. Many threads were open here and not one person from Hive assured us that they were ready for the update. Straight irresponsible. I’ve never seen such arrogance from ANY kind of company/service.

1 Like

Nice 0.5 % fee…

And the minimum of payout is 0.1 ETH too?

2 Likes

I’ve never used them, just looking at switching and doing a comparison.
The .5 pool fee is half of Ethermine.org so there’s that. I’m okay with a .1 min payout.

Ok I’m in. Testing Brazilian Region… 50 ms … much closer server to me. Thanks you very much…

2 Likes

@amackata what gwei % did you use for your settings? That one is a little tricky. Someone just commented on Reddit that Flexpool charged them $90 in fees for a $75 transaction. That’s a little scary. This option has to be properly set to avoid this.

@Icona!!! I’m just looking that !!!

My minning power is not too much… I only have 2 workers with 275 Mh/s power… How many GAS PRICE LIMIT do you advise me?

Lower then 50 GWEI you thinks is good?

1 Like

I have absolutely no idea!! And the lower you set the payout limit, the chances are that it’ll be swallowed up in fees if we don’t set this up properly. We have to ask someone with more expertise with this pool. :man_shrugging:t2:

Ok. For now I’m using 15 GWEI % (($1.03, 0.63% of payout limit) If anyone has any expertise with this pool, please share…

From etherscan.io/gastracker

1 Like

I just read a thread on Reddit that recommends 50-150. But it’s a pretty old thread. Still looking into it. Flexpool is slightly cheaper in fees. Gonna give it a shot for a week and see how it performs. Just gotta get these settings right.

Another thing: make sure to use SSL in the pool config on HiveOS as Port4444 is vulnerable to man-in-the-middle attacks.

Will you use Windows or HiveOS which is really Linux?

I set mine to 40.