More
referral
Increase your income with Hive. Invite your friends and earn real cryptocurrency!

Help with ASUS Radeon RX580 (Hynix)

Hey guys,

I’m new to HiveOS so apologies in advance for any stupid questions. I just setup my system and I keep getting overheating + low hashrate errors. I understand that this might be because of my overclocking settings o vbios settings. I will attach my vbios file + a screenshot of my settings and I would HIGHLY appreciate any help pointing me to the right direction.

My system heats up and gives the errors mentioned within a minute of operating.

Thank you!

vbios file: Upload files for free - Rig_1-0-RadeonRX580-8G-SK_Hynix_H5GQ8H24MJR-115-D009PI2-101-Modded.rom - ufile.io

I had similar problems on first setup, if there is no fan % set in overclock settings , the fans didn’t seem to run at required level. I am not sure if they needed to be set in the miner. I was using Phoenix.

I have found enabling auto fan (in the top menu) & putting in some target setting for temp etc work OK for me. best of luck.

Hi bro I have the same card as you, I think that you have to mod your bios with polaris bios editor and apply those oc for a stable mining

PS : I use phoenix miner and the agressive undervolting option is enabled
Happy mining

This topic was automatically closed 416 days after the last reply. New replies are no longer allowed.