More
referral
Increase your income with Hive. Invite your friends and earn real cryptocurrency!

GTX 1060 6GB OC settings

I have achieved 25.89 highest and stable at 25.86 - 25.88 @ 100watt
Card - ZOTAC GeForce GTX 1060 AMP
Miner - Trex

3 Likes

is it still stable?
How are you cooling it ? Using external fans/ AC ?
looks nice!

yes its stable, cooled just with graphic card’s fan

Mi Zotac 1060 6GB has low hashrate. I have tested with some parameters and only 18 mh/s can obtain.
Any idea?

If you are still having issues i know there can be a problem if you do not have enough channels between your PCI slot and the CPU i think you need 16x for them cards, if it isn’t you wont get the full hash from the GPU.

Have a great day!

Mark

Hi CryptoKalakar,

I have not been able to get my MSI GTX1060 6GB with Samsung Memory above a reported hashrate of 23.70, I am trying to work out if it is a pool issue. Out of interest what pool are you getting the advertised hashrates?

Thanks Mark

how set zotac 1060 6g chip hynix, window i set 0-520 pow 94 window 23.3hz .linux 20.3hz

I am now getting 25.15MH/s on my 1060 6GB - Temp: 54° with Fan: 60% Core: 200 Mem: 1800 PL: 110 and its stays cool and stable :slight_smile:

i mine in hivepool

try:
core : +235 or 230
mem : 1995 or 1990

or
core : -350
mem : 1990

push fan to 90+

4 Likes

crazy

1 Like

let us know if it’s stable after a couple of days
looks beautiful :heart_eyes:

It looks nice.
I have a Zotac AMP Edition with Micron RAM… I’m afraid to try 1600mhz memory clock.

Suggestion?

Why afraid? try it :face_with_raised_eyebrow:

MSI GPUS are always best in class

you cant bro, its silicon lottery, every gpu is different from each other

hm…

Hey guys!
I’ve just recently migrated to HiveOS. I mined on Windows on a Zotac AMP! 1060 6gb and I noticed something interesting about it.

If you open up GPU-Z and check the sensors, you can see that if you overclock the memory to anything more than -450 (Yes, negative 450), the MCL (Memory Controller Load) is limited to 80% and then hashrate drastically reduces.
Either on HiveOS or Windows, the max I could get from this GPU was about 18MH/s, with these settings. I’ve tried lower/higher core settings, the whole spectrum of memory settings…
Does anyone know how to bypass this MCL limit? Can anyone with the same board check on GPU Z to see if their board is also limited at 80% on that mclock?

Mining ethash in ethermine. Tried Phoenixminer, Ethminer and T-Rex, but all giving similar results. Changing anything else in OC settings doesn’t provide any better results.

Would like to get it up to 25 if anyone could advise…