More
referral
Increase your income with Hive. Invite your friends and earn real cryptocurrency!

GTX 1060 6GB OC settings

Correction! Above settings were too big, and card was crashing, writing errors like “Ilegal memory access to GPU…”.
So current settings are: core -50 / mem 1250 / PowerPL 90, hasing with 22.6 Mh

Can you help me? I search everywhere. No one know why, but i have a micron 1060 gtx 6gb. I can only mine with 16mhs when i do the overclock. It will not pass 16mhs… Maybe im using the wrong miner? What miner are you using?

I’m using Phoenix miner on Nanopool.
Maybe you can attach a picture so we can all see setings, and advise you…

My settings are bellow:

i have MSI GT 1060 6gb with samsung GDDR5.
with your setting got (-50, 1250, 90 )=> 20.68MH

and with core 200, mem 2000 PL 100 => 22.07mh
anyone got better hashrate please?

NBminer
“memory-tweak”: “1”

Don’t pay attention to the dips, it’s electricity

5 Likes

I’ve just switched over to NBMiner… how do I apply “memory-tweak”: “1” ?

1 Like
  1. Edit flight sheet:

1. Add extra argument for miner

2 Likes

Awesome!

thanks so much.

2 Likes

Thank you " sergevo" for this info about memory tweak in NB Miner!

1 Like

Hello,

My config for GTX1060 :

Working on GMiner

Hi,
my config for Zotac GTX 1060 AMP with Phoenix.

1 Like

Hi @sergevo
what is this argument for?

in short: configures the miner for the memory of the card

1 Like

Hi everyone. Can you help me? I did every config post here. My GPU stay between 13-18Mh/s don’t matter what overclock I made. I bought one RTX 3060 today and happens the same: lower hash rate doesn’t matter what OC I made

hello
i have read the entire disscution in this topic and understand you have gtx 1060 with hynix memory. i have also one ZOTAC 1060 with hynix and understant that i can’t get more than 19 Mh/s . but still i can’t get over than 17.3 Mh/s. can you tell me what setting you used that can get +19 Mh/s for your hynix memory? my setting is
core/mem/PL
-400/1450/90
thank you

Hi Ahmad, this is my OC setup for the Hynix memory, I am using Nbminer with memory tweak 6 on ethermine pool. I hope this helps you.

1 Like

Hi, thank you
i test this OC now but it drop to 16 Mh again. after many try can get 19 Mh with PL=100. guess that all problem is about Hynix chip :pensive: . it is realy rubbish!
OC setup :

1 Like

Hi friends
I have a problem with my card (1060 Zotac)! after 2 hour of working it stop mining and i get this error:
“GPU1 CUDA error in CudaProgram.cu:465 : an illegal memory access was encountered (700)”
can tell me what is problem? I try with high or low memory clock but the same result get!

1 Like

1 Like