More
referral
Increase your income with Hive. Invite your friends and earn real cryptocurrency!

Flux Mining with 1070 cards and payments

Hello everyone. I am having some issues transitioning from eth to flux on hiveos. I selected minerpool.org and gminer. I set my gate.io wallet and fired up the flight sheet. Firstly I can see how many sols I get but I cant see daily or monthly income as I did while I was mining eth.(It says pay on pool) Where can I get these stats? Secondly, if there is any fellow friend who isalso minnig flux on 1070 cards I could use some tips and tricks about pools miners, OC settings or etc. Happy mining to all…

Hey there,
ill represent my type of mining flux for you and than you can decide what to do.
Flux has a unique way of mining,you may see people setting and tweaking their memory clocks but it will not work,flux is like firo,uses core clock so for me the settings i have is eu-flux.fluxpools.net:7011 thsts their own pool, than zelcore wallet,do not mine straight to exchanges,as for the settings,

Gtx 1070ti core 150 mem 0 PL 135 38/40 Sol the core clock and PL is the trick here.
i mine also with gtx 1660 super but they arent so good unless you have free watts than its a different story,for 1660 super i have the following oc core 150 (samsung/hynix version) 100( micron),no idea why but memory seems to affect core clocks and PL on 80 it gives around 28 Sol.

Now to the revenue that it doesnt show up,well the hive os cant see what you mine on external pool thats why for me https://fluxpools.net/ shows everything.

Hope this will help a little
Have a High Sols flight

2 Likes

This topic was automatically closed 416 days after the last reply. New replies are no longer allowed.