More
referral
Increase your income with Hive. Invite your friends and earn real cryptocurrency!

EXceed THrushold but syill not paid

i exceed the payment threshold approx more than 3 weeks ago but didnt get paid untill now i have (0.26 eth), i have Metamask wallet, please advice me

Did you exceed 5% stale shares at any time?

nope i have less than 2% stale shares and around 0.09 invallid shares

What’s your eth address?

I’m in the same boat. Nothing. I see it’s not just me either. Tons of people having this issue. Time to change pools??? My mining address [0xa94ed8C5b14acFB1Ea90bc256Ac3A39EBEfB5155]

Looks like you’ve exceeded 5% stales multiple times, which per the pool rules will freeze payout. You don’t have to make the same comment on every payout post. If you exceed 5% the payout gets frozen and you have to email support and wait for them to unfreeze. If you stay wishing the pool rules you have nothing to worry about.

I mean it literally says high. Never mentions a % number.

You had almost 25% invalid/stales at that one point. 0-1% is normal.

5% is listed in the payout faq: https://hiveos.farm/hiveon-pool-hiveon_payouts_faq-payouts_faq/

Are there payouts for stale shares?

A valid share is contributed before the winning block. In turn, a stale share is a share that was sent after a block was already solved.

Payment for stale shares is made - it is 50%.

For **up to 5%** of stale shares, the conditions are the same. Starting **from 5% and above**, the pool freezes the payouts, meaning you won't get paid for your stale shares. If the problem of high stales persists for 24 hours, the wallet is blacklisted and payouts are frozen until further notice.

Such radical measures are related to the fact that fraudulent miners abuse our stale shares payout system. Thank you for understanding and thank you for using our ecosystem.

Understood. Thanks again. I’m trying to delete my sky is falling post to help. CAn you delete it ?

1 Like

It’s just weird because i’ve been mining for over 18 months now and never had this issue till a software update. All my friends had the same issue.

Did you have over 5% stales prior?

I can delete it yeah.

Not one time in over 18 months. That’s why i’m confused why I catch a ban this time for a few hours of poor mining due to a software issue.

I’m not trying to be difficult but my last payment was delayed because of gas prices and now this? It’s concerning. I live off this money

Stale shares is almost always a network issue, and it’s to keep people from abusing the pools payout policy since stales are paid for at a reduced rate, the auto ban is there to protect everyone. You don’t want someone getting a share of your pie they didn’t earn right?

100%. Agreed.

This my address

0xa31F61f94d4D685774F773e45303d4c595a989fF

i think i exceeded the stales 1 or 2 times during relocation of my rigs, please advice me as i changed my wallet to zelcore i thought there is a problem in my Metamask wallet :S

Email support with all the relevant info [email protected]

thank you

Stale shares are not a network issue. At the most, they are created because HiveOS uses old drivers and the new hardware cannot work properly with it. I have less than 1% stales in Windows, but on the same rig, they rise over 10% in HiveOS.
In the end, looks like you penalize your users for your fault. Who will want to create stale shares and get paid 50% for them, instead to submit good ones and getting paid 100%?