More
referral
Increase your income with Hive. Invite your friends and earn real cryptocurrency!

EXceed THrushold but syill not paid

I have 40 workers on hive and have 0-1% stales, check your network/servers etc. sounds like an issue or setting on your end, not hives.

And people can maliciously send stale shares and get credited 50% in addition to the valid shares, and get paid at a higher rate then what they would do valid shares alone, which is why stales are capped at 5% before manual review, to be sure they’re not being abused.

On your rigs, do you have AMD RX 6x00 series GPUs?
As I said, there is nothing to do with network settings. I have a rig with RX 6x00 GPUs that work perfectly with Windows OS, but when I switch it to running with Hive OS on the same servers and with the same settings and the same miner creates over 10% bad shares. The problem is that Hive OS uses old modified drivers to run the newest GPUs.

You, as someone who manages 40 rigs, know that the Total Hashrate of your rigs is a sum of the good shares and bad (stale, invalid, and rejected) shares. So there is no way for someone to create and

[quote=“keaton_hiveon, post:21, topic:67048”]
maliciously send stale shares
[/quote],
to increase its pay rate.

When someone submits bad shares to the pool only decreases its pay rate.

yeah, i have 14 6000 series cards across 3 rigs, and believe me the limits in place are to keep people from abusing the system. i haven’t seen anyone else getting 10% stales on their amd rigs, so I’m still leaning toward an issue on your end. either local or your internet provider. if it was a driver level thing i wouldn’t have .04% stales on my 6600/6600xt rig and 0.000% stales on my 6900xt rig.

This topic was automatically closed 416 days after the last reply. New replies are no longer allowed.