More
referral
Increase your income with Hive. Invite your friends and earn real cryptocurrency!

Dual mining ETH + ZIL wallet settings with hiveon

Hi Spacefarmer you need to use oxfffffffffffffffffffffffffffffffffffff as your ETH wallet address if your not mining ETH for more info message them (bottom right on there website) bit slow at responding but they will message back.

hi guys, did someone of you ever checked the result of ETH+ZIL compared to ETH alone ?
i have made several tests , and ā€œseemsā€ (numbers are clear ) that there is a loss in ETH hashrate at the pool if dual mining , while if doing ETH alone there is higher profits in ETH compared to eth+zil ā€¦

hai verificato che in realtaā€™ gli ZIL ottenuti con compensano minimamente gli eth che perderesti minando da solo ? oppure eā€™ solo un problema mio ?
io ho fatto varie prove , e se mino DUAL perdo il 10% di profittabilitaā€™ ottenendo solo pochi punti percentuali di zil ā€¦

i followed the same settings like you guys but iā€™m getting an error and i donā€™t think my shares of eth are going through. the error are as below. i can see that ezil is working ok but for my ethermine, it isnā€™t quite there. anyone can help me?

Pool asia1.ethermine.org invalid RPC ID received. (If this error repeats, try using the --pool_broken_rpc option.)
[2021-09-11 00:44:13] Pool asia1.ethermine.org failed to parse server rpc: {ā€œidā€:999,ā€œjsonrpcā€: ā€œ2.0ā€,ā€œresultā€:false,ā€œerrorā€:ā€œInvalid user providedā€}
[2021-09-11 00:44:13] Pool asia1.ethermine.org connection was closed by the pool.

Does anyone know if mining eth and zil on ezil count as free in terms of rigs used to mine eth in other pools or as billable?

1 rig yes. and iā€™m doing it. anything above that itā€™s billable.

one of my mates has 3 rigs on ezil same account and he still has not been billed a few weeks in. maybe its after a month, I dont know but so far he is unbilled

i think billing has to do with eth mining. apart from eth i think hiveos is cool on that.

Cuanto es el rendimiento de zil minando dual en ezil y ethermine con 400 mh?, alguien sabe?

I just switched from ezil to 2minersā€¦ OMG what a difference. I am up 15% in revenue. I wish I could do crazypool because its the best pool now but my best stratum ping there is 350ish.

Does anyone know how to dual mine on seperate pools with nbminer? Lol worked, but seems nbminer doesnā€™t like to send the eth directly to hivepool and zil to another pool.

for lolminer, the eth is set as normal for hive

--ethstratum ETHPROXY
--enablezilcache
--dualmode zil
--dualpool eu.ethash.k1pool.com:5000
--dualuser k1_wallet
--tstop 67

Hello, can you help me with the following: a few months ago the user Shamlar explained in detail in this image how to configure TeamRedMiner to mine double Eth + Zil in different pools (in my particular case ethermine and ezil.me) and everything worked very well, but now all the traffic of my workers I see only in the pool of ā€œezil.meā€ and the workers that mined in the pool of ā€œethermineā€ are no longer there. I can not see them something I did wrong in the configuration of the pools???, I need to continue mining Eth in the ā€œethermineā€ pool and Zil in their respective ā€œezil.meā€ pool both separately, what should I do?image

Iā€™m using lolminer. Havenā€™t found another miner that allows me to directly mine to hive for eth and another pool for zil. You can use other pools for zil (https://github.com/Lolliedieb/lolMiner-releases/wiki/Dual-Mining-from-1.32)

lolminer NA
Tls 1
Algo ETHASH
Pass x
Port %URL_PORT%
Server %URL_HOST%
Template %WAL%
User Config
--ethstratum ETHPROXY 
--enablezilcache 
--dualmode zil 
--dualpool us.ethash.k1pool.com:5000 
--dualuser k1_account 
--devices NVIDIA 
--lhrtune 22 
--tstop 67 
--watchdog exit

Who knows the ETH+ZIL settings for Gminer? for different pools. Ethermine and Ezil&

hey,
i think this worked for me but Ii changed the pool to ezil.
question on the inner logs does everything show up as the same? thatā€™s what its doing for me. does it automatically mine zil when the 90 minutes are up?

check the link

Hi ! I succed to managed dual mining with trex, teamredminer and lolminer, but I want to use Phoenix miner, it give me more shares with my AMD cards than the others. Do you know how to setup thius miner to dual mine zil withn ezil pool and ethermine or hiveon pool ? Do you know how to setup gminer for the same thing ? Thank you !

This topic was automatically closed 185 days after the last reply. New replies are no longer allowed.