More
referral
Increase your income with Hive. Invite your friends and earn real cryptocurrency!

Custom Miner Integration

Need help!
I am not so strong in this things, guys…
Mb someone can help to do custom miner https://github.com/alloyproject/xmr-stak-alloy/releases for HiveOS? Mb anyone have some files or instructions? Sorry… :slight_smile:
Thanks!

do you have any instruction to add t-rex miner on hive?

Custom miner - it’s feature not for all.
Usually every miner has some specific log format or API.
T-Rex custom released. Be patience

[quote=“kkurt;5823”]I cant integrate bittube-miner. Always getting libmicrohttpd.so.12 shared lib could not find…
If somebody explains on this miner it would be nice…[/quote]

I created a video showing how to add BitTube custom miner by auto installer or compiling from source. Let me know if it works for you.

http://bit.ly/HiveTube

1 Like

thanks for your response :slight_smile:

PS: It seems when creating wallet we have to name it tdxminer - because thats how its installed …
After that it seems to work

Can someone help and point me what is wrong with these scripts? %) They are almost the same with tdxminer and t-rex, but I don’t get wildrig.conf where it needed.

ps: installation package can be found here

fixed problem with running, now h-stats.sh left )

Hey Guys, We need a lot more content on HiveOS YouTube channel, videos like how to upload a custom miner? HiveOS is the simplest, intuitive and most beautiful OS for mining, idiot proof like peak steve jobs, because hive is so intuitive its best OS to bring people who have nothing to do with mining into the mining community, hive team and everyone who supports hive, it would really help us new people if you could please focus some attention on getting our demographic onboard, sometimes text is not the best way to communicate to a noob as in every paragraph there are many terms which a noob may not understand so it leads to more questions/research hence it ends up increasing the learning curve, also the nature of mining is that if your rigs are stable, don’t touch em, i personally know few people who are still running windows with teamviewer or SMOS etc who wont switch over to Hive because their operations are stable. To learn something new is exciting and new people will be your customers and market your product free.

3 Likes

XMrig-AMD for Hive OS, if some one interested

Доброго времени суток)
Хотел поинтересоваться: не планируется ли появление кнопки с всплывющим меню для возможности выбора алгоритма ? Соответственно в настройках Custom wallet.

В этой версии точно ничего не будет.

@hiveon подскажи, откуда в лог подробной статистики тянутся данные? У меня баг - сервер считает данные по потокам в килохэшах)

Приводи данные к общему знаменателю, используй юниты для правильного отображения …
ЕИ по умолчанию как раз килохеши

hs: [.hashrate.threads[][0]]

Да как бы он и парсит их в хэшах, по идее в хэшах и должен лить в статистику.

так в параметре hs_units нужно задать ЕИ

I have been building a linux profit-switching app for months now. I saw the custom miner post, and have begun reworking it to work in HiveOS

My miner is Auto-Coin and Auto-Algorithm switching. I am still working on stats for certain algos. Gui needs work.

It works in Unix environment rather than having to use windows like most other script miners. I have configured it to work in HiveOs, with some limitations.

This works in HiveOS with some additions. Join discord in readme for setup help and note bugs. I re-programmed entire miner to make it work.

1 Like

/wildrig: error while loading shared libraries: libuv.so.1

anyone knows what to install ot how to fix this error ? thank you

sudo apt-get install libuv1-dev

Has anyone managed to install LyclMiner or Cryptodredge??

Thanks to the HiveOS team for integrating this feature. Having a video showing the custom install process would be great!