More
referral
Increase your income with Hive. Invite your friends and earn real cryptocurrency!

Ccminer forks

Hi,
CCminer fork ennemi 1.05 is out, is it possible to add it please. Thank you.
By the way, felicitations for this great software.

Please update suprminer to 1.6: https://github.com/ocminer/suprminer/releases

wich miner fork is verge x17 algo ?

Please add Enemy 1.08 miner

Enemy 1.08 broke being able to access the API externally. HIVE has the following hard coded it seems:

“api-bind”: “0.0.0.0:4068”

According to the Enemy 1.08 dev, it needs to be:

-api-remote and/or --api-allow= ( simple 0/0 )

Adding either of the above as extra arguments in the HIVE GUI gets ignored.

The fix was to add:

“api-allow” : “0/0”

under extra arguments after all.

So what about sp-mod ? Is it works?

I have added “api-allow” : “0/0”

But I keep getting
“Failed to read ccminer stats from localhost:4068”
Web showing no hash and no GPU temp

What did I do wrong?

There’s a new x16r miner by SP:

Open source, no dev fee, as fast as Enemy 1.08.

Please add the new Enemy miner update. 1.09 was just released.

Несколько дней методом тыка пытаюсь подобрать форк под той или иной алгоритм. Есть ли где инфа поконкретнее? Что-нибудь вроде таблицы или списка с подходящими для разных форков алгоритмами

What fork are you guys running for Lyra2REv2? I have tried the following 3:

alexis - my 1080Ti’s are only getting 67 MH/s (they do 770 Sol/S on Equihash)
vertminer - causes very high loads on my rigs (7, 7, 7 ish) and I run all G4600’s
nanashi - some of my 1080Ti’s run at mid 40’s and other’s low 70’s

I run intensity 19 on my 1080Ti’s btw. Not sure why my performance is so bad, or why I have those other issues. I have mem at -100, btw. Running almost all EVGA 1080Ti SC and SC2 cards.

Did you resolve it?
I have the same problem.
One RIG with 8x1060 works fine, but another 13x1070(1060) does not display any information in the web UI, while working as it should.

Also wondering if anyone has come up with a solution for this yet:

“api-allow” : “0/0”

Does not allow stats to be read outside of Hive, in fact same issues happen with XMR-Stack, I have no issues getting stats from Claymore into Awesome Miner but Enemy and XMR-Stack are no-gos

nope. Sometimes it worked, sometimes it does not work.

Yeah I gotta believe this is being blocked by Hive, any clue what port they’re pulling stats for themselves on in the console?

It used to be where if you changed the miner from the default api port in the config stats wouldn’t display in Hive, I’m guessing this was causing confusion for users and they blocked this ability for the machines to send stats out, what it has caused though is the inability to monitor rigs outside of Hive.

I have 2 rigs.
One of it has 6 GPU and working fine with statistic.
Second has 13 GPU and it has problems displaying statistics, but it’s mining normally.

Same here, i have 13 GPU with issue on displaying the stats in the hive farm dashboard.
Does anybody can help on this?

на русском можно писать?