More
referral
Increase your income with Hive. Invite your friends and earn real cryptocurrency!

Can you help me mine 0.01825 ETH? I will pay the mined amount + 0.01 ETH extra

Hi, i have sold my miner and found out HiveOn no longer pays balaces below 0.1 ETH after you sell a miner… That means my 0.08175 ETH is locked and the only thing I can do is mine to 0.1 ETH. The problem is I do not have a miner…

Miner link:

Can someone please help me mine 0.01825 ETH to this wallet?
0x704B20Cdf463e0BA691b166e7baC43e6Df358e9B

I will transfer you the mined amount + 0.01 ETH as a reward.

Thanks

:round_pushpin:Hiveon Ethereum Pool: Inactive Payment Policy has changed

From now onwards we’re terminating inactive payouts on the 28th of each month due to changes introduced with the London Fork.

:warning: Due to changes in the mechanics of the fee market, we’re no longer paying out balances below the active threshold.

Your funds will remain on the balance of your inactive wallet on the pool and you can return to the pool at any time and mine up to the minimum payout threshold (0.1 ETH) :dollar:

Yeah, just to clarify: I am looking for someone with a miner that is willing to mine 0.01825 ETH to my wallet.

Nicehash. You can buy the hashpower there.

I thought Hive is not compatible with NiceHash?
https://www.nicehash.com/compatible-pools

Oh, interesting. Yeah, I am not 100% sure, so I might be wrong. Sorry. HiveOS can add hashpower to nicehash, but HivePool can’t accept hashpower. Might be worth asking the nicehash subreddit.

Ok, thanks

This topic was automatically closed 180 days after the last reply. New replies are no longer allowed.