More
referral
Increase your income with Hive. Invite your friends and earn real cryptocurrency!

BIOSTAR TZ590-BTC DUO Crypto Mining Motherboard Launched Today

New Biostar motherboard have launched today. UK stock available to order today.
Shop link BIOSTAR TZ590-BTC DUO Crypto Mining Motherboard

£20 coupon code for HiveOS forum members: “hive2710”

UK shipping only £9.95. Worldwide please request quote via contact us form and include the destination.

• Supports 10th/ 11th Generation Intel Core™ Processor
  • Intel Z590 single chip architecture
  • Support 4-DIMM DDR4-3600(OC)/ 3200/ 2933/ 2800/ 2666/ 2400/ 2133 up to 128G maximum capacity
  • Support 8 x PCIe 3.0 slots
  • Support 1 x PCIe 4.0 x16 Slot (x8 mode) (11th gen CPU Only)
  • Support M.2 (6Gb/s) Connector
  • Support HDMI Connector

I will be doing unboxing tomorrow and testing them out. If you have any questions please ask.

Hi TekHouseUK, any updates re Unboxing and HiveOS installation?

HI, I did a live unboxing but I didn’t save it to my channel. I will try to do another vide in the next few days.
I already built few rigs with it on HIVEOS. Works very well. As it’s z590 chipset you will not be able to use integrated graphics to output any video. HiveOS (old linux kernel) doesn’t support the latest Intel iGPU but you will be able to output video via dedicated GPU. Apart of that everything else work great.
(I’m using Celeron G5905 and 4GB RAM)

This could be the reason for my issue. If I have more than 1 GPU, which one should I use to connect to my monitor?

Thanks TekHouseUK for your help. I can see the video output after connecting to a dedicated GPU.

I’m glad it worked. I hope we will have an updated kernel from HiveOS to support latest intel iGPUs.
Have a great day!

1 Like

Hi everyone, could you please add step-by-step instructions on how to achieve this?. Thanks

Nevermind, I figure it out, just plug the HDMI cable to the GPU directly. The MoBo takes care of the rest. Best

Great, that you have managed to get it to work. How is the motherboard working for you? How many cards were you able to get working?

Hey @TekHouseUK, I able to install up to 8x AMD RX6600 (non-XT), and they are working fine. I hope I can get more GPU.

That’s great. I was able to get 9 5700s working for one of my customers. I need to try more. I recon we can get 12 working easily.

I just got 10 A2000s installed on this board using a 1 to 4 pcie splitter. So far so good. Never had an issue at all, even at first bootup.

That’s great news. Do you have any M2 to PCIE adapter to try?

Thanks! This answers my question on why I get video from my Z390 based rigs but not from my Z590 based rigs!

Hi, could you explain what did you do? Because I connected the hdmi to the first gpu and after the blue screen of hiveos which shows 4 options, the display goes black.

Displays for all late model igpu goes black on HiveOS.

i did connect the HDMI to dedicated gpu not igpu, should I make any changes in bios?

Please provide us more details of your hardware (GPU Models, DPU, RAM etc)

Hi Dear I m sorry I m tiny late but bought TZ590 Board problem I cant set it for mining,…Must test more…

Hi, Please tell us more details about your setup. What GPUs, CPU?
Did you buy this motherboard from us?