More
referral
Increase your income with Hive. Invite your friends and earn real cryptocurrency!

ATTENTION RTX3060 12GB Card holders Running HiveOS (testing needed on glitch)

Do you make something bro, i have also x6 EVGA 3060, i cant swap all in eth…

I haven’t been able to get the 0% fan hack to work. It looks like some people in the thread had some luck.

I settled on using lolminer with the 3/4 speed unlocker for now.

1 Like

I also run on lol miner now with 37. I do it one time with 0% fan and its works maybe 10 mins with 52 mh/s on t-rex from ergo change, but this didint work good. Im waiting for lol miner to unlock full :slight_smile:

1 Like

Hello, bro. Well done. Can you make another video on youtube, with
new complete tutorial, thanks for all help. We are thankful from your welldone job.

I also put it on Ergo, im mining with 121.5 mh/s per card or total 730mh/s with x6 3060 EVGA
I have fan 85%/core -200/mem 2200/pl 115. I dont lose nothing to wait to glitch with this oc, when its done i will change on gminer with that
–safe_dag 2
-k 4
-i 96 settings, and i will try to put all to mine ETH, we will see. Nothing to lose, we can only get more.
Also work with N460.39 driver
We will see. :slight_smile:

goes well with gminer? I use it with nbminer and I have some rejected. where does that config go in gminer did I upload some captures

With these settings I doubt you will ever achieve the glitch. Personally I need to be in the 3000+ range of memory OC in order to make the glitch happen. Currently, I am at these settings, running for days with the occasional miner restart once or twice during the day (usually runs for 10-14 hours before miner restarts):

In order to achieve this stability I use Gminer 2.55 and added these config settings (intensity is at 95% atm):

Hope this helps!

3 Likes

hi bro , what meaning using Trex for ETH mining ?

go to Flight sheet - there you select which miner you want to use for the machine that you are setting up
Gmine, Trex are one of the option for miners…

1 Like

Anyone try this on the new 3060 lhr cards? Specifically ones that can’t install the 470.05 driver?

1 Like

What is the procedure for a larger number of cards? If I try it with one, it works, but it doesn’t work for others.

https://forum.hiveos.farm/t/6700-and-6800xt-not-mining-phoenix-miner/42113/7?u=petrp

This topic was automatically closed 416 days after the last reply. New replies are no longer allowed.