More
referral
Increase your income with Hive. Invite your friends and earn real cryptocurrency!

AMD 6600xt in hiveOS

can you provide a screenshot for rx6600 xt using xintensity 78 ?

how many hours have you run with teamblackminer?

is it without stales?

Could anybody give me some OC settings, to get the first 4 cards work stable? With one of them I get a freezing miner, so i have to check who is the bad boy.

Maybe it’s just me, but TeamBlackMiner version 1.23 in latest HIVEOS update 0.6-211@211107 is buggered. Miner won’t start, hangs machine, reboot loop. I am trying to downgrade at the moment.
ETA: reloaded HIVEOS on my SSD, tried different miners, all hang. Now it just started working again. I am almost ready to dump this and just run Ubuntu.

TeamBlackMiner v1.23 (tiny speedup on Nvidia GPUs; more accurate kernel autotune; reduced stales on ethermine.org, flexpool.org, crazypool and nicehash on AMD, default --xintensity 24; console stats are rewritten to work with all terminals)

are you still using teamblackminer v1.22?

I’m also using TBM v1.23, can’t boot, restart, error

and now back to using teamredminer @TheArea51Rider

Hi!

Just another one with the same problem. After 12/20h the miner reboots with the error
Gpu monitor stats refresh timed out, no data available.

I´ve downgraded to 0.6-208@210818 but now the GPU´s don’t make more than 28Mhs.
Does someone know how to solve this without upgrading to the newer version?

The newer versions are all unstable.

Thx

1 Like

short ot question:

6600 vs. 6600xt. whats the difference for mining? is it the same like the 5700/5700xt?

Hi 28/29 Mh vs 32/34 Mh :slight_smile:

I’ve tried with 6600xt TBM, TRM, Phoenix, NBminer but in the end I ended up on GMiner. It is running stable for days and I haven’t seen any major difference on the pool side (around 1% share number improvement but that can change with general profitability).However, it gave me stability and it is easy to monitor cards from the miner. I now use it even on windows with 3090 instead of T-rex. It has dev-fee 0.65% for eth.
As for 6600 vs 6600xt here is the difference:

1 Like

With the latest upgrade of hiveOS?

Couldn’t upgrade to the latest version, upgrade was not cooperating but it is working with this:

1 Like

how much watt is it off the wall?

I have no idea, don’t have anything to measure it and is not worth the effort for me since I have only 8 cards that I mine with. But from what I seeing on the net it is around 20% higher then reported.

It depends on the Hash rate.
For example 6600 XT XFX Merc 32 mh - 49w (hiveOS) 57,3w (wall)
31,77 mh - 49w (hiveOS) 53,8w (wall)
Depends on the OC that you have too.

You know you’re on the wright track with the new Hive update has the same setting as default lol

1 Like

are you still using team blackminer?

what version are you using?

I think 2miner is bad, profit is not as usual, and tends to decrease

Now im using teamREDminer. And now mining on teamredminer

stable 3 days not restarting with good results

1 Like

with the latest upgrade on hive?

Het Edwin

Yup still using TBM 1.23

HiveOS 0.6-211@211107

No issues or reboots

1 Like

same here, just flashing the new OS version. using TBM 1.23. During the early release of TBM it kinda slowing down my profit. but since last night in Malaysia , it shows the increase of profit like usual, I think the pools doesn’t react accurately. I’m using 2miners pool fyi.

1 Like

do i need to add --xintensity -E [24] or “-E [8]” when mining on ethermine with TBM 1.23? or not necessary?

see default TBM 1.23 is --xintensity 24, can you explain? Thanks :slight_smile: